Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[S] Gotham City Impostors [B] BF3

Discussion on [S] Gotham City Impostors [B] BF3 within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kann gelöscht werden. #Close

Kann gelöscht werden.
#Close

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
[S] GOTHAM CITY IMPOSTORS Steam Gift [B] BF3 LE (ru) und Crysis 2 (EU) Origin Account
02/26/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Ich suche für den Account das Spiel "Gotham City Impostors" (15€) als Steam Gift oder eine 10€ PSC Auf dem Origin account befindet sich BF3 mit B2K(RU) und Crysis 2.
Beware of impostors!
02/17/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
In the last few days it was brought to my attention that a person or a group of persons are trying to impersonate e*pvp members (mostly moderators, but also other highly trusted members) by using fake emails. Their goal is to scam silkroad online accounts. List of fake emails ! : [email protected] (trying to impersonate me - SrO_Thanker) [email protected] (trying to impersonate me - SrO_Thanker) [email protected] (trying to impersonate me - SrO_Thanker)...
WTS Gotham City Impostors beta key
02/02/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
Want to sell gotham city impostors beta key for play station3 Gotham City Impostors is an upcoming first-person shooter multiplayer-only video game set in the universe of DC Comics' Batman. Developed by Monolith Productions and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, the downloadable game will be played from the perspective of two teams each trying to kill the other: one with people dressed like Batman and the other with people dressed like his archenemy, The Joker. It is set...
Gotham City Impostors - Termin und Preis angekündigt - PC-Version fehlt
07/21/2011 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Erst im Winter 2012 brechen die Nachahmer aus: Dann soll der Multiplayer-Shooter Gotham City Impostors für Xbox 360 und PlayStation erscheinen. Im Laden sucht man danach jedoch vergeblich, Monolith und Warner Bros. wollen das Spiel nur zum kostenpflichtigen Download anbieten. Für Xbox 360 kostet Gotham City Imposters 1200 MSP, für PlayStation 3 rund 15 US-Dollar. Ein Preis oder Termin für die PC-Fassung wurde vom Publisher nicht genannt.
Beware of impostors! - Some one pretending to be Roby is it True or False
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
Hi I had got a pm frm a guy called [email protected] he was saying he is roby and at friends place. i m putting the chat logs... just wanted to verify if he is the real roby if not then all beware of this impostor.