Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS][Account CSS Banned]

Discussion on [WTS][Account CSS Banned] within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS][Account CSS Banned]

Ich wollte hier gerne meinen Steam Account verkaufen der leider aus Css gebannt wurde, aber alle anderen Spiele sind Problemlos spielbar.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How do you know, if you're account got banned?
05/01/2013 - Grand Chase - 15 Replies
Im having problems in entering the game on NAGC, i cant seem to enter any server(gorgos, gaikoz, not even gardosen). Also, I cant login on the website itself, some error telling me to send an email to [email protected] with 7767 as the subject line. Ive tried that, and still nothing happened..:confused::confused: Now I feel like my account got banned.. I dont know what to do now.. >_<:(:(:(
Account Banned !
11/14/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 1 Replies
Hay. Also Ich zocke LastChaos Eternia . Und Wurde Dort gebannt wegen beleidigung . Da steht Account Id Blocked . Heißt das jetz für immer gebannt oder eine zeit lang ? _________ mfg Lytarus
Banned account
10/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Is there any way to buy back a banned account? Thx !