Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Starcraft 2
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoL, HoTs, LoTV save files

Discussion on WoL, HoTs, LoTV save files within the Starcraft 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoL, HoTs, LoTV save files

Hello,
if anyone has done campaigns o brutal with all achivements, can you share save files? i know that save files from patch 1.2 - 1.4 that is googlable wont work anymore, so looking for help here ;P
Old 12/18/2015, 21:49   #2

Suche auch WOL und Hots Savegames.
WoL savegames für Brutal sowie sonstige Erfolge.
Old 12/24/2015, 10:30   #3

elite*gold: 4
habe ich nun schon so oft hochgeladen einfahc meine lezte antwort anschaun beim thread davor
Old 02/13/2016, 07:46   #4

Wo genau? suche auch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Premium Battle.net account with hots Rank 1, all heroes owned, 15000 Gold, lotv
12/05/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my main since I am quitting hots. Rank: 1 (Team League Rank 3) Mmr: around 3500 Heroes owned: all but Chen. Chen sucks. Gold: 15000, enough to buy the next hero
EFP editor (dont know how to save files)
05/17/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
guys Ive found out how to extract the efp files and edit them but I dont know how to get hem back into the particles.pk2 files.... how do i do that:? thx:mad:
[RELEASE][GC All Version] Macro & Save Files a.k.a BOT + Tutorials
04/02/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 411 Replies
THIS IS AN EXPLOIT IN GRANDCHASE USING MACRO TOOLS FOR MANUAL BOT.AND WITH TUTORIAL LINK AND VIDEO SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT FASTER..YOU CAN CREATE UR OWN SCRIPT AND SHARE IT TO OTHERS JUST POST IT HERE TO AVOID SPAMMING PLEASE ^^ AND DONT FORGET TO PUT WHAT PROGRAM YOU USE LIKE AXIFE OR GRASsSOFT.... IT IS FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT NEED TIME TO RELAX OR NEED TO DO SOME OTHER CHORES. AND MAYBE IT CAN BE USE IN OTHER ONLINE GAMES TOO :):cool::) NEEDED: Brian~ SD Hack...
AION Ninja save files
11/21/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
just curious if any of you ninja guys have found a repository anywhere with waypoint/hunting save files.
Problem | Excel save's csv files formatted?
11/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Whem i'am editing lets say monsters.csv for changing the exp/drops, i'am saving it and the size of monsters.csv is automutically changed and Dekaron Server crashes onloading of "Monsters" and the same happens with all the other csv files... Some help guys? how do you edit CSV files cause Notepad is SUCKS and you can't see a word there..