Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Starcraft 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B]Starcraft2 ACC+free name change [S]PSC

Discussion on [B]Starcraft2 ACC+free name change [S]PSC within the Starcraft 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [B]Starcraft2 ACC+free name change [S]PSC

Hallo Leute

ich tausche mein Starcraft 2 acc gegen ein PaySafeCard (PSC)

Mal ein par Infos zum Account:
War ein Geschenk von einem Freund.
Da ich für Starcraft 2 keine Interesse habe, habe ich noch gar nicht gespielt.
Der Account ist komplett auf null.

Bei Interesse und Fragen schreibt mir eine PN oder postet es in den Thread ^^
Old 08/07/2012, 18:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 143/0/0
Wann wurde es gekauft und womit?
Old 08/07/2012, 23:30   #3

wurde vor einem jahr gekauft mit der CD und Verkapckung.

Der key wurde aber vor einem Monat oder so aktiviert.

du kannst auch einmal den namen ändern.

Tags
starcraft 2 account, starcraft 2 billig

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free name change ??
02/26/2012 - Combat Arms - 5 Replies
Hey ich habe schon oft gehört das es ein free name change geben soll ? Also eine art hack/modding .. ? könnt ihr mir da weiterhelfen !?
Free name change
11/10/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
So I was about to do faction change on my tauren warrior today. Logged out, did faction change and was waiting on Blizzard to confirm it. However I forgot about an item that I sold on AH just before I logged out. About 30 minutes later, I received an email from Blizzard saying that faction change failed. I logged in WoW and was asked to change name on my warrior. After logging in I noticed that I had mail which wasn't there when I logged out before faction change. There was no faction change...
How to name change as many toons as you want FREE
10/21/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Hey guys, So you want to name change a million times but dont want to pay? Well heres 4 easy steps to do it, Step 1: Faction change your toon Step 2: While its pending send your toon mail Step 3: Wait 2-3 Hours, there should be a message on your transaction page saying " Error, You must manualy cancel your faction change, Note you have not been charged for this, Feel free to faction change later. Step 4: Log into your toon, There should be a message saying Your toon has been flagged for a...
How to change hair free.
05/25/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
How to change your Hair free. Simple, go join a BG i joined AV, go to your Barber shop, change your hair, and then wait for the BG to pup up, join and your hair is changed.
How to get a free name change
12/01/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
I know that nowdays you can just pay for a change but there is a way to get if for free...worst thing it can happen is you get 3hour ban, a warning and a random name from GM (happened to me) Requitements: 1. 2 different accounts: the one you want to change your toon's name and a friend's account 2. 2 different computers(to have different IP adresses) 3. 1 or 2 days patience (not neccesarily but will make your story more viable) the scam: 1. login into your account on...