Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Starcraft 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starcraft II Account Leveling/Coaching

Discussion on Starcraft II Account Leveling/Coaching within the Starcraft 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Starcraft II Account Leveling/Coaching

SEA/NA/EU/TW (Prices may vary)

Follow my Twitter @Denestra for coupon codes (and giveaways) on these services! Checkout our new site and order your SC2 services today!

Accounts for Sale:
This will get you right into the action against some of the best players in the region! No name changes on any of the accounts.

*No Accounts Currently Available*

Services:

Power Level SC2 Accounts
Coaching SC2 (Protoss/Terran/Zerg/Random)

Prices:Power Leveling 1v1

Placement Match - $1.25 per game
Bronze - Master = $69(USD)
Bronze - Diamond = $51 USD)
Bronze - Platinum = $32(USD)
Bronze - Gold = $17(USD)
Bronze - Silver = $9(USD)
Silver - Gold = $ 11(USD)
Silver - Platinum = $ 25(USD)
Silver - Diamond = $ 42(USD)
Silver - Master = $ 59(USD)
Gold - Platinum = $ 14(USD)
Gold - Diamond = $ 34(USD)
Gold - Master = $ 51(USD)
Platinum - Diamond = $ 19(USD)
Platinum - Master = $36(USD)
Diamond - Master = $17(USD)
Grand Master rates differ depending on league and rank. Ask me on Skype for more details and a personalized quote! It can range between $50 - $350.

Power Leveling 2v2/3v3/4v4 Arranged Teams (Ask about random team prices by contacting me)

Master = $20(USD)
Diamond = $10 USD)

Practice (I will play versus you)
$1.00 per game or $5 per hour

Achieve Top 8 in Current Division (Team Games Only):
$1.50 per win (If in Master)
$1.00 per win (If lower than Master)

Achieve Top 8 in Current Division (1v1 Only):
$1.75 per win (If in Master)
$1.25 per win (If lower than Master)

Prices:Coaching
1HR = $15(USD)
3HR = $40(USD)
5HR = $60(USD)

Coaching includes but is not limited to:
-Teaching you new builds.
-Helping you understand my mindset.
-Analysing Replays.
-Refinement of build orders.
-Refinement of game mechanics.
-Positioning and engagements.
-How to create and execute your own builds.

Credentials:
[SEA] GM
[KR] Top 8 Master
[NA] Top 100 GM
Top 50 in World in 2v2/3v3/4v4

Contact Info:
Skype =ImmortalZero.Denestra (Fastest)
Email = (Checked twice a day)

*Note*(NO BOTS/CHEATS/MACROS/ETC... WILL BE USED. I am not responsible for any accounts that are banned (very unlikely to happen). If you are not sure of my skills as a player then check out my stream. The accounts that I level will not be streamed live (unless specifically asked by the owner of the account so he/she may watch me level the account). I accept Paypal ONLY! If you have any questions regarding this post please contact me. All prices negotiable, within reason.

Anyone who orders any of my power leveling services will have an option, for free, to be able to ask me any questions (you will have to watch my stream for this to be an option) while I power level their Starcraft II account. Skype and a working microphone is a must!*Note*

I will coach the first two people from this forum in exchange for a vouch (please tell me via Skype that you are from elitepvpers.com).
Old 11/29/2012, 23:55   #2

Still offering services
Old 12/05/2012, 03:27   #3

for our new website!

Tags
account level, coaching, power level, starcraft 2, starcraft ii