Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RICH OLD SWTOR ACCOUNT FROM 2013

Discussion on RICH OLD SWTOR ACCOUNT FROM 2013 within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking RICH OLD SWTOR ACCOUNT FROM 2013

Star Forge:
Smuggler (Scoundrel) - 60 lvl
Trooper (Vanguard) - 60 lvl
Sith Inquisitor (Sorcerer) - 60 lvl
Sith Inquisitor (Sage) - 60 lvl
Imperial Agent (Sniper) - 55 lvl
Sith Warrior (Marauder) - 52 lvl
Bounty Hunter (Mercenary) - 50 lvl
Bounty Hunter (Powertech) - 46 lvl
Jedi Knight (Guardian) - 37 lvl
Smuggler (Scoundrel) - 24 lvl

Satele Shan:
Jedi Consular (Sage) - 53 lvl
Bounty Hunter (Mercenary) - 52 lvl
Jedi Knight (Sentinel) - 51 lvl
Smuggler (Gunslinger) - 49 lvl
Trooper (Commando) - 48 lvl
Sith Inquisitor (Assasin) - 42 lvl
Imperial Agent (Operative) - 40 lvl
Sith Warrior (Juggernaut) - 37 lvl
Sith Inquisitor (Sorcerer) - 26 lvl

+++11 DONATION PAGES+++

+++50 lvl LEGACY+++

+++FULL MAIL TRANSPORTATION+++

Please DM on discord @ ****#3323 for screenshots/ additional info/ serious offer.
Old 03/13/2022, 18:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I am looking for an account which has Shea Vizler companion, does yours?

Tags
old account, rare account, selling, swtor acccount

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How Rich Is Rich in Runescape
10/11/2009 - Runescape - 6 Replies
A question that boggles people in real life as much as RunescapeDue to the fact i play many accounts and have just had my main disabled I have played rs with many different amounts of cash, Its dawned on me that i now have a scale of wealth which i took for granted and is now very hard to obtain on a new account (although the 10m ivve made on my lvl 3 is nothing to be sniffed at) well to cut this short:How much cash do you consider rich in Runescape? are you rich?My friend was combat level 105...
09/25/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
A question that boggles people in real life as much as RunescapeDue to the fact i play many accounts and have just had my main disabled I have played rs with many different amounts of cash, Its dawned on me that i now have a scale of wealth which i took for granted and is now very hard to obtain on a new account (although the 10m ivve made on my lvl 3 is nothing to be sniffed at) well to cut this short:How much cash do you consider rich in Runescape? are you rich?My friend was combat level 105...
09/20/2009 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
09/15/2009 - Diablo 2 - 0 Replies