Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Founder SWTOR account

Discussion on Founder SWTOR account within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Founder SWTOR account

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a (preferably) EU founder swtor account to buy. The only real must is that the account isn't populated on Darth Malgus server. I don't mind if it's not used in years or that another server is populated in some ways. Additionally it would be a bonus if it's also a collector's edition. Preferably from the original owner. I am planning to use this account as my own account and will have a good home.

Please leave a post in this thread or pm me through a private message, i'll check regularly.

Please post a price you want for the account. I'll pay through PayPal with a middleman service of some kind.

Thanks in advance!

Old 03/16/2020, 12:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Founder Account...........

Howdy Bruv i got a Sniper Founder Member, i played it from the very first day of release an was international known on two servers, its got over 100 million in the bank an loadsa goodies....... if ya still interersted let me know please.............

Old 03/20/2020, 17:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBuffNL View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a (preferably) EU founder swtor account to buy. The only real must is that the account isn't populated on Darth Malgus server. I don't mind if it's not used in years or that another server is populated in some ways. Additionally it would be a bonus if it's also a collector's edition. Preferably from the original owner. I am planning to use this account as my own account and will have a good home.

Please leave a post in this thread or pm me through a private message, i'll check regularly.

Please post a price you want for the account. I'll pay through PayPal with a middleman service of some kind.

Thanks in advance!

« SWTOR Credits (EU) | - »