Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Account with 215m+ Credits and over 6k Cartel coins

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account with 215m+ Credits and over 6k Cartel coins [EU Darth Malgus]

Selling my account in SWTOR EU Darth Malgus Server. Has 215m+ credits, 6000+ cartel coins and 12x level 70 accounts just on Imperial side and 1 character in Best in Slot gear. There is enough credits here to make a couple more characters with Best in Slot (BiS) gear. Plenty of unlocked items in collections epecially really expensive ones as you will see in the screenshots. Who ever buys this account can start playing as a super rich person not only with credits but also outfits, mounts, toys etc. Those familliar with the game will recognise its value and for those who are new, well consider playing a game as a rich person with most expensive items already available to you for free Unlocked in collections means you can download a copy of that item to any character unlimited times for free.

Remaining Subscription time: 20+ (and decreasing from the day it was posted)

Cartel Coins: 6290+ (excat number not mentioned due to security reasons)

Credits: 213,979,100 in legacy bank (Plus 1m spread around bunch of characters and if you sell the 23 Charged matter that I have in my legacy bank for as low as 1m each then another 23m and not to mention how much you could make selling the gold companion gifts, lets just say that it goes for a lot hehe) (Again you will find more credits in legacy bank as I do not mention excat amount due to security reason)

Legacy: 50 (All 8 classes unlocked and story completed)
Dark vs Light event completed to 100% (something I am very proud of, having "The Legendary Victor" Title which all my characters wear proudly) so I have the DvL XP armor set which gives 50% Bonus XP to the character wearing it. It is a legacy item so can be passed around characters. Has all datacrons unlocked too.

12x Imperial Classes: (5 DPS, 3 Heals, 1 Tank capable of Hard Mode Operations)
Level 70 Mercenary (Arsenal DPS) (248 Gear Rating with full 240 Augments and 300 Command Rank)
Level 70 Assassin (Deception DPS) (244 Gear Rating, both weapons 248 with 228 Augments and 300 Command Rank)
Rest all toons are at or around 242 Gear Rating with full 228 Augments and command rank over 100:
Level 70 Operative (Lethality DPS) (248 both weapons, rest 242)
Level 70 Operative (Medicine Healer)
Level 70 Sorcerer (Madness DPS)
Level 70 Sorcerer (Corruption Healer)
Level 70 Juggernaut (Immortal Tank)
Level 70 Marauder (Carnage DPS)
Level 65 Powertech (DPS, made using character booster)
Level 70 Sniper (Marksman DPS)
2x Level 70 Mercenary DPS and Heals (Had them on other servers which got merged)

5x Republic Classes:
Level 70 Jedi Shadow (248 Offhand, 246 Shoes, rest 242 gear with 230 ear, implants and relics and all 228 Augments)
Level 66 Scoundrel (Wearing the DvL 50% bonus XP armor set currently. Becareful never to remove/overight/delete the armoring which gives the xp boost stats. However you can move the armoring to another legacy gear and it will retain the stats if you dont like this armor's look.)
Level 65 Jedi Sentinel
Level 60 Gunslinger
Level 51 Commando

3 Strongholds:
1 Republic side fully unlocked with all amenities.
2 Empire side, 1 fully unlocked and other in Nar Shadda partially unlocked.

All new characters that are created will receive a bunch of unlocks (inventory unlock: use it for the last row which costs 200k to save money), mounts, companions, dyes, xp boosts, legacy gear etc etc. If you ever need more legacy armor set just make a new character, go to your stronghold and put it in legacy bank and then delete the character.

Many many items unlocked in collections most are expensive as hell. (See screenshots)

Bonus: 1 Free complimentary character rename which can be done from the swtor website.

Make sure to activate security key so you can get free 100 cartel coins every month for as long as you keep the security key active. (Does not require subscription)

Screenshots library: Click Here

Serious buyers can mention their offers and we can discuss how to do the trade.

Old 07/17/2018, 01:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wanna buy it

Hey man love your swtor account hmu on discord to talk about prices and how were doing it Wookies#7015

Old 07/17/2018, 02:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayozayid View Post
Hey man love your swtor account hmu on discord to talk about prices and how were doing it Wookies#7015
You can mention your offer here. I am accepting payment by paypal only.
Old 07/17/2018, 03:22   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimwest View Post
You can mention your offer here. I am accepting payment by paypal only.
i can do 175

Old 07/17/2018, 03:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayozayid View Post
i can do 175
I am looking for a much higher offer.

Tags
account, cartel coins, credits, selling, swtor