Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legenday swtor account, 21 characters, legacy level 50, All expansions

Discussion on Legenday swtor account, 21 characters, legacy level 50, All expansions within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 265
Legenday swtor account, 21 characters, legacy level 50, All expansions

lvl 70 - juggernaut, command rank 300
lvl 70 - assassin, command rank 300
lvl 70 - operative, command rank 300
lvl 70 - sniper command rank 53
lvl 70 - mercenary, command rank 38
lvl 70 - sentinel, command rank 109
lvl 67 - sentinel
lvl 65 - sentinel
lvl 65 - sniper
lvl 65 - juggernaut
lvl 65 - operative
lvl 65 - scoundrel
lvl 65 - sorcerer
lvl 65 - shadow
lvl 65 guardian
lvl 62 - marauder
lvl 59 - gunslinger
lvl 57 - scoundrel
lvl 56 - vanguard
lvl 55 - powertech
lvl 51 - sage
lvl 10 - marauder

Ialso have some of the strongholds (see screenshots) my legacy level is 50, crago bays loaded with gear and ALOT of things to sell, and legacy bank also got some usefull items.

I have been in tons of subscriber rewards and such so you will always have a big boost on every new charcter you make on this account such as, unique mounts, armor set, weapons, titels and pets and such, I also obtained the xp set which is no longer obtainable, you can use this set on a level 1-70 to gain levels much faster, the wearer of the set gains a total of 50% xp boost if wearing the entire set which i have. heres a list of all the items you get on every new character.

Hk poster Nico okarr blasters 2x One alliance flag Hk jetpack mount Hk helmet Hk weapons M416 droid (Pet) Korreallis viscount Niko ocarr comp Victorious trailblazer armor set Shade stalkar runt (pet) Jedi holocommunicator (Jedi comp) Sith holocommunicator (sith comp) Rapid recon walker (mount) M83r droid (pet) M4y6 droid (Pet) Title : galactic defender Pl2g droid (Pet) Nico okarr duster (chest piece) 1x major xp boost F5sc droid (Pet) M41s droid (Pet) Kurtob alliance (mount) J9bh droid (Pet) Bf4f warrior (Pet) 2cta commander (Pet) Second anniversaey fireworks Kakkran daggerstar (mount) Imperial Ace armor box, imperial covert pilot armor box, republic squadron armor box, republic experimentell armor box, title; test pilot Mt4t droid (Pet) Title :the illustrious Carbonite Chamber (regn) Rishii idol (deco) Cantina crate: with one random dye and prinawe junction (mount) Mini mogul nm1 (cool Pet actually)

I also took the time to check the prices of the most rare items i have on this account. prices checked on server darth malgus 7-11/17 kl: 17:46

Unstable arbiters dual saber: 36mil
tythonian force pike: 42mil
ajnta palls mask: 19mil
revan reborn greaves: 32mil
revan reborn helmet: 24 mil
lighting weapon tuning: 48mil
ifested tuning: 11mil
temple guardian armor set: 17mil
sith recluse armor set: 65mil
mask of nihilus: 20mil
and these are just a small batch of all the items on this account!

One specific armor set is the dreadseed armor, which is a pain in the a*s to get, i have dug up the helmet, gloves and greaves.
Here are some screenshots (NOTE that it says 30mil on legacy bank, i do not own those credits now sincei spended all of them on random stuff)

It got alot credits too

price: 400€ Only

Or send me here a message on forum!
Old 12/18/2017, 14:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
Will you accept 195 euros? Contacted on skype btw.