Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some good, short character names on Harbinger

Discussion on Some good, short character names on Harbinger within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Some good, short character names on Harbinger

Mail:

Yes this is going to be an odd post, but I have a thing for character names, and holy **** it's impossible to find any decent name. So I want your name assuming you are willing to part with it.

Quick rules)

1) They must be spelled without any spëcìàl characters. They must be as written as in the list, and I will ignore any other suggestions. And only first name, no surnames.

2) It's unlikely that I am interested in names not written in the list. Some names/words are locked and can not be used by others, even if you delete the name. This includes names such as Thor, Mary, Amy, Alice, Boba, Luke, Darth, Lord, Healer, Doctor and many, many others. It's a ****** shame, but there it is.

3) Must be on Harbinger.

4) I will pay anywhere from 20 - 50 USD depending on the name, and I obviously don't care what level it is. The whole point is that you either delete or rename the character so that I can grab it. Yes it will require a minute of online coordination. I have added some prices to some of the names.

The list:
kitty
kate [$40]
fate
zoe
rage
hot
test
swan
hope
violet
hero