Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sith Juggernaut Account

Discussion on Sith Juggernaut Account within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sith Juggernaut Account

I want to buy a old Male Sith Juggernaut with the Old PVP Gear (Centurion, Champion or Battlemaster) on a European, German or France Server.

Or a old PVE Sith Juggernaut on the same Servers.

I pay very good.

Ich möchte gerne einen alten Männlichen Sith Juggernaut kaufen mit den alten PVP Rüstungen (Befehlshaber, Streiter oder Kampfmeister) auf allen Europäischen Servern.

Oder einen alten PVE Sith Juggernaut.

Ich zahle sehr gut.
Old 12/20/2014, 15:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1375
pm me for + info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 50 Sith Juggernaut and 50 Sith Assassin - VERY cheap
09/21/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
As title says, there is not much to say about my account, they are freshly dinged 50ies both of them, so they dont really have any great gear on them or anything Got max slicing on the Assassin, i think around 1mil creds, but not too sure, it's been a while since i logged into the account It will be sold cheap. PM me or skype:morbidfukklala for price or more information Edit: Server is EU tomb of feedon nadd I'll link to my thread on epicnpc.com if that is okay, where you can see my...
WTB SWTOR Account : Sith Juggernaut - Jedi Covenant
05/17/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 2 Replies
Looking to buy a Sith Juggernaut on Jedi Covenenat. Please email me with gear, info and price - [email protected] Thanks, Eric Also, I have a WoW account I would be willing to trade if it is of interest. 8 geared 85s including Horde Orc DK, Tauren Paladin prot/not specced at the moment, Troll Mage, Troll Druid Feral Tank/Balance, Goblin Shaman resto/enhance, Goblin Warrior and then on a second server Alliance Night Elf DK, Human Rogue. All have at least 1 gear set in the 380-385...
[WTS] LvL 50 Sith Juggernaut
02/26/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe meinen LVL 50 sith-Juggernaut mit PVE-set Rakata 4/5. ( alle nightmare raid inis clear) http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3885/16711425.pn g tapferkeits rang :33 Waffe : Darth Sion's Lightsaber - Items - SWTOR - DarthHaterDB Shield: Rakata Supercommando's Shield Generator - Items - SWTOR - DarthHaterDB
WTT 85 WoW Account -OR- 50 Sith Juggernaut SW:ToR Account -FOR- CDKey&Game Time Card
02/19/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I've played World of Warcraft since 2004, and that means this account would be eligible for any "loyalty" rewards that may be coming to the WoW Universe soon. I have a main character- an 85 Horde Rogue, that is available for transfer, either to a new account, realm, or faction. This account also has other high levels, including a Hunter, a Druid, and a Priest. The Battle.net account also has a secondary account linked under my name- which means you get two accounts for the price of one. Not...
WTT 85 WoW Account -OR- 50 Sith Juggernaut SW:ToR Account -FOR- CDKey&Game Time Card
02/19/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
I've played World of Warcraft since 2004, and that means this account would be eligible for any "loyalty" rewards that may be coming to the WoW Universe soon. I have a main character- an 85 Horde Rogue, that is available for transfer, either to a new account, realm, or faction. This account also has other high levels, including a Hunter, a Druid, and a Priest. The Battle.net account also has a secondary account linked under my name- which means you get two accounts for the price of one. Not...