Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

53 Sentinel, 47 Vanguard, 44 Sage

Discussion on 53 Sentinel, 47 Vanguard, 44 Sage within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
53 Sentinel, 47 Vanguard, 44 Sage

Hey guys! I got quite bored of Swtor, so Im selling my account. It has around 18 days left of subscription, and has a 53 Sentinel(Fully geared+a fully geared Doc), a 47 Vanguard(Also fully geared, only completed story quests up to lvl 27), and also a 44 Sage(Fully geared). Around 500k credits added all together, and some good items in my Cargo bay as well(4 full cargo bays). My Sentinel also has full inventory unlocks, Section X Authorization, Purple item Authorization, etc. Still has around 800 Cartel Coins to spend. He also has a Valiant Jedi armor set for legacy. Add me up on Skype for more info(Chootomy), i have the "Oh, stop it you" profile picture. Pictures+Screenshare will be provided upon request. I can accept Paypal, in form of a "Friends and family" gift. Will include instructions on how to make the account fully "yours"(changing security questions, email, password, etc). Add me on skype so we can discuss.
On POT5 server.
Old 09/10/2013, 03:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
bumppp