Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb: 50 Sage or good Ranged DPS on TOFN

Discussion on wtb: 50 Sage or good Ranged DPS on TOFN within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtb: 50 Sage or good Ranged DPS on TOFN

Hi, I'm looking to buy a level 50 Sage on TOFN server for a good price.
If you have a good ranged DPS maybe I could think about it.

Contact me by PM.

Thanks.

Tags
sage, tofn, wtb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I buy Runescape account lvl 90+ whit very good strengt ore good ranged
08/25/2013 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Add me on skype joeydeowner
WTS 2xLv50 EU PVP TOFN: PT & Sage
12/18/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 3 Replies
Selling my friend's SWTOR Account. ~ 6 days playtime left as of 9th Oct lv50 dps jedi consular sage. Fully augmented bm except relics, almost 2k ranked comms One piece of rakata pve dps gear 400 synth/arch/slicing ~60 valor lv50 dps bounty hunter powertech - full bm+ wh mainhand, AND 3/5 tanking set with wh shield generator Mostly rakata dps set, columi/rakata tank set and a few crystals
WTB Authrization: Artifact for character (1.2m, server TOFN)
12/18/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
since im preferred status player and I have credit cap for 350k i'll buy in one of the ways 1. I'll trade you 10 Molecular Stabelizers (priced 145-150k on gtn. the reason it's 1.2m for you - it's gonna be really easy to sell them as a bulk for 1.2m) 2. you put the item on gtn for 1.2m and someone will buy it for me
WTB high level character on TOFN
05/10/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I am looking for a pvp character on tomb of freedon nadd. I don't care about faction, I don't care about the class. I have a level 90 valor sith assassin on the restoration zone. So I know all about the game, and the value of its characters. I just want to have good opponents to fight against in warzones. If you are interested we can trade accounts too. Jedi tower or red eclipse might do it too
[Request] A new ranged dll
12/22/2009 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
It's been confirmed that our current dll has been patched in the foreign servers, which can only mean that we are next! If anybody wants to work with me to find a new way to keep this working, or if somebody already knows that wants to nudge me in the right direction, please let me know. EDIT: Im talking about the current one being that it skips the aiming animation and shoots instantly