Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

an swtor for transferring^^

Discussion on an swtor for transferring^^ within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
an swtor for transferring^^

US-The Swiftsure-Empire,Sith,Male,Sith inquisitor,Character is maxed out with full rakata gear 5/5, mainhand, offhand. data cube, 2 rakata implants and 1 rakata ear. As for off-tank spec, character has rakata/columni pieces (able to play both dps and tank role) Character has progressed till nightmare for both ops raid. (has the title for completion of nightmare- Eternity vault in less than 2 hours) Social lvl 10. - also has the 1.5 million speeder only to social lvl 10 (now removed from game), as well as social lvl 10\'s party blast aoe disco ball. Vehicle- other than the social lvl 10 - no longer available speeder, character also has the rare speeder dropped by SOA in HM/NM ops. Dessler avenger and Korrealis Baron. PVP has full set champion gear. Valor lvl 53. Items in bank include many spare rakata pieces, columni and so forth. Lvl 58(rakata) mods for swapping around to any preference/customization. Credits currently at slightl above 2 million. Biochem/bio-ana/Underworld trading - Rakata stim and Rataka medpec learnt and available in inventory. **full on and ready for patch 1.2, maxed out.need it ?pm me:619512179,it is my icq number.
really want it can be transferred.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEED HELP TRANSFERRING GOLD BETWEEN SERVERS!!!
02/16/2012 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I am switching servers so i need to exchange my gold to new server i see that silkroad-gold offers exchange serice, but i dont know how to contact them and they are always offline on MSN. Is there any other service out there that provides gold exchange?
Transferring Server GreatWall to Mars
05/27/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
i am looking to swap my gear from the server great-wall to mars myaccount:Greatwall Looking to Swap To:Mars i have 300dbs worth of gear i want to trade. each 10dbs i give you 15dbs on great wall example you give me 200dbs on mars i give you 300dbs on greatwall comment if you interested
Transferring display to screen [ENGLISH]
04/18/2011 - Technical Support - 8 Replies
Hello guys , I have Core2Duo 6600 processor, Gigabyte GA-73um-S2H motherboard and Nvidia 8800GTS graphics card, 4Gb DDR2 CL7 Kingston RAM , pc is destkop. My issue is that any image does not come from the computer while computer is turned on. I've also tried with onboard graphic card. But I do not think that graphics card problem. First ,I turned on the computer and this issue "LOAD BIOS ERROR" came to screen.I resetted the BIOS Battery , I changed the bios battery, I did everything.. When...
Transferring Dil from Trieste to Abaddon
04/12/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
I have 20 Million Dil on Trieste will be 40 Million soon and i am wondering if anybody will give me 40 Million Dil on Abaddon if i give them my 40 Million Dil on Trieste.