Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Sentinel Lvl 50 Tomb Of Freedon Nadd

Discussion on WTS Sentinel Lvl 50 Tomb Of Freedon Nadd within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Sentinel Lvl 50 Tomb Of Freedon Nadd

Hi,

The Sentinel is fairly well geared, with almost full BM gear (missing relic) and has Helm/Suit/Gloves with augmented orange pieces with +18 power augments.

Weapons are orange big Vibro blades which look awesome (can be augmented in 1.3). Account has just under 1 mill credits but plenty of stuff to sell to make more.

Rank is 68 from what I remember, can check if anyone cares?

Easy to gear up as...it's a sentinel

Looking for offers around Ģ100
Old 12/23/2012, 19:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
interrested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Rep Jedi Shadow 50,Republic Tomb Freedon ,Paypal ,
05/09/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
WTB Rep Jedi Shadow 50,Republic Tomb Freedon ,Paypal ,, dont care about gear just want a 50 shadow email me : [email protected]
wts:Juggernaut EU-Tomb of Freedon Nadd-Empire
05/07/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
I\'m Selling my SWTOR Account which includes the following characters: Main Character is a 50 Sith Warrior Female Human Juggernaut on server Tomb of Freedon Nadd - Most populated EU server. Gear on this character is as following : 13/14 Battlemaster Vindicator Pieces (DPS PVP gear) Matrix Cube for DPS / Matrix Cube mats for Defense build one Full Columni War leader set (PVE Tanking gear) Columni Earpiece with augment / Columni Implants - War leader Curently has 2M credits Owner of an exclusive...
Buy account lvl50 Republic Tomb Freedon Nadd
05/05/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
hi Guys i buy account with 1 lvl 50, I prefer sage or Scoundrel, I donīt want equipped. Price: 40 EUR. Pay :with paypal.
WTS:EU-Tomb of Freedon Nadd-Empire Juggernaut
04/16/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
I\'m Selling my SWTOR Account which includes the following characters: Main Character is a 50 Sith Warrior Female Human Juggernaut on server Tomb of Freedon Nadd - Most populated EU server. Gear on this character is as following : 13/14 Battlemaster Vindicator Pieces (DPS PVP gear) Matrix Cube for DPS / Matrix Cube mats for Defense build one Full Columni War leader set (PVE Tanking gear) Columni Earpiece with augment / Columni Implants - War leader Curently has 2M credits Owner of an exclusive...
WTB Sentinel lvl 50 on Tomb of Freedon Nadd
04/01/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy an account for a friend. Must: -Accept Paypal. - Have decent armour (nothing special) - Prefer Valor Rank 65+ - Decent amount of credits. Leave details here or pm me.