Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT SWTOR account for an Eve account, character, plex, isk

Discussion on WTT SWTOR account for an Eve account, character, plex, isk within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT SWTOR account for an Eve account, character, plex, isk

Hello everyone, I wish to trade my SWTOR collectors edition account.

All the characters are located on the most populated EU server there is, highest level character is level 42 with loads of alternate characters to choose from.

Collectors edition characters have access to exclusive in game items including an exclusive mount, pet and a host of gadgets.

This account also has the founder title unlocked and the pre order bonus crystal.

In exchange I would like an eve account with preferences towards a mining character of 5million + skill points, so hulk/orca pilot and anything more is just a plus. I do not necessarily want the account, just the character transferred through the official character bazaar.

Alternatively I would be willing to trade in exchange for the sum of around 5 billion isk.

I shall be online all day today in anticipation of any interest to this trade.

Thanks for reading

Tags
eve, jedi, miner, swtor, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]Swtor Account 50 jedi shadow ODER 50 Hexer (S)Swtor Account O. level service
07/29/2013 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
Ich biete hier meinen Level 50 Schatten mit einem 18er Jedi ritter twink an. ODER einen level 50 Hexer mit einem level 19er Jedi ritter Twink Was ich will bzw suche -
WTT SWTOR Account for EVE ISK/Character
04/28/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 0 Replies
I am going to get involved with some friends in EVE in anticipation for DUST 514 so I am going to step away from SWTOR. Wouldn't mind trading off my SWTOR account for EVE ISK, Plex, or a character. The account is a Collector's Edition Pre-Order account that was actually created in October of 2008 and was in closed beta. I still have the original receipt from Gamestop. Characters: 50 Operative - War Hero - Full Battlemaster Gear 50 Smuggler - Battlemaster - Mostly Battlemaster Gear ...
WTT SWTOR Account for EVE Character/Account
03/09/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
I have a SWTOR account with 50 days game time left. A number of Republic characters at a range of (lower) levels, but I have most classes at 10+ so you don't need to do the low level quests again. Looking to trade for an EVE account - open to various offers on that, but would ideally like something with a high(ish) SP character. Subscription time irrelevant.
[B]Swtor / WoW Account [S] ISK or Plex
01/05/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 3 Replies
Titel sagt alles. Verkaufe meinen Swtor Account mit 14 Tagen Restspielzeit, da mich das Spiel einfach nicht so catcht :( Auf dem Account befinden sich keine nennenswerten Charaktere, drei Chars sind Level 11. Ich behalte mir das Recht vor, selber zu bestimmen, wer trusted ist und werde dann entsprechend mit dieser Person handeln. Selling my Swtor Account with 14 days of Gametime left. There are a few chars on the Account, but their not over level 15. The Battle.net Account includes 2...
Selling LvL 50 SWTOR Account with your choice of character and name! PM Fast!
01/05/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 2 Replies
Power leveling an account with your choice of class character and faction. Will get you to level 50 within 10-15 days guaranteed. With your account you will receive - Character Name of your choice (must list 3 just in-case some are taken) Choose between PvP or RP server Rank 20 Valor (+3 dollars per rank after rank 20 up to rank 30) 100,000 credits (+7 dollars per 100k credits after initial 100k) Your choice of Character!