Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB SWTOR Account : Sith Juggernaut - Jedi Covenant

Discussion on WTB SWTOR Account : Sith Juggernaut - Jedi Covenant within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB SWTOR Account : Sith Juggernaut - Jedi Covenant

Looking to buy a Sith Juggernaut on Jedi Covenenat. Please email me with gear, info and price -

Thanks,
Eric

Also, I have a WoW account I would be willing to trade if it is of interest.

8 geared 85s including Horde Orc DK, Tauren Paladin prot/not specced at the moment, Troll Mage, Troll Druid Feral Tank/Balance, Goblin Shaman resto/enhance, Goblin Warrior and then on a second server Alliance Night Elf DK, Human Rogue. All have at least 1 gear set in the 380-385 ilvl range a few are 385+. Several maxed tradeskills including Jewelcrafting on both servers (great moneymaker). Somewhere around 100k+ between all characters and several low level alts with full BoA gear. Original owner but I misplaced the original CDs.
Old 05/15/2012, 02:04   #2

Bump, may consider geared IA Sniper or Marauder but preference is Sith Juggernaut.
Old 05/17/2012, 09:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi there i got 2 swtor acc 1 the 100$ 1 and 1 and 60 but its sith warrior on the twink spears he is like lvl 30 and i got a few more lvl 20s idk if u can respec i dident play it to much but im willing to sell it cheap since i got no use for it email me at if ur interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]Swtor Account 50 jedi shadow ODER 50 Hexer (S)Swtor Account O. level service
07/29/2013 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
Ich biete hier meinen Level 50 Schatten mit einem 18er Jedi ritter twink an. ODER einen level 50 Hexer mit einem level 19er Jedi ritter Twink Was ich will bzw suche -
WTT SWTOR Account, 34 Jedi, 25 Sith, for WoW Game Card
02/20/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
I wasn't too fussy on SWTOR. Lots still play. I have a 34 Jedi Guardian, and a 25 Sith Warrior, the Sith being on the second best US server. Account has about 12 days left of game time. Looking for WoW Gamecard or $25 paypal
WTT 85 WoW Account -OR- 50 Sith Juggernaut SW:ToR Account -FOR- CDKey&Game Time Card
02/19/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I've played World of Warcraft since 2004, and that means this account would be eligible for any "loyalty" rewards that may be coming to the WoW Universe soon. I have a main character- an 85 Horde Rogue, that is available for transfer, either to a new account, realm, or faction. This account also has other high levels, including a Hunter, a Druid, and a Priest. The Battle.net account also has a secondary account linked under my name- which means you get two accounts for the price of one. Not...
WTT 85 WoW Account -OR- 50 Sith Juggernaut SW:ToR Account -FOR- CDKey&Game Time Card
02/19/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
I've played World of Warcraft since 2004, and that means this account would be eligible for any "loyalty" rewards that may be coming to the WoW Universe soon. I have a main character- an 85 Horde Rogue, that is available for transfer, either to a new account, realm, or faction. This account also has other high levels, including a Hunter, a Druid, and a Priest. The Battle.net account also has a secondary account linked under my name- which means you get two accounts for the price of one. Not...
wts SWTOR - 50 Sith Juggernaut
01/10/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
Digital Standard Account Type Game time till 23 January 2012 Server: Daragon Trail - USA WEST LV:50 Si th Juggernaut Race: Sith Pure Blood Allignment: Dark V