Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4 50's 2 Pubs 2 Imps

Discussion on 4 50's 2 Pubs 2 Imps within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up 4 50's 2 Pubs 2 Imps

Hey everyone,
So i've decided to hang up swtor and go back to ffxi and start fresh.

This swtor account has 4 50s

Smuggler-Scoundrel PvP Valor rank 71
Jedi Counselor - Sage PvP Valor rank 54
Sith Juggernaut - PvP Valor Rank 45
Sith Assassin - PvP Valor Rank 45

Account Legacy level is 37

Approx 3mil credits across all characters. You'll have 2 characters on each side of the force, to decide which you'd like to play.

The scoundrel is geared the best, full battlemaster pvp set, and 3 pieces of Rakata gear. You'll be able to jump right in this mix with this character and be on top.

All characters have max biochem with appropriate stims/adrenals and reusable med packs. This account is active through the end of the month, so if you'd like more specific details on gear/stats i'll log on and get back to you.

Not quite sure how much to ask for this, so make an offer! Also willing to trade for FFXI gil!

Thanks,
Jim

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtb hib or alb accnt with 3+ lvl 50's.
02/26/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I am looking for a hib and/or alb account on Uthgard with at least 3 level 50s on each account. I am willing to pay you with plats on Midgard, accounts, or euros via paypal. Please message me with what you have and I will make you a nice offer. Thank you,
Angriff auf die Imps
12/18/2011 - Allods - 1 Replies
also .. ich wollte mal eine aktion starten und zwar ein angriff auf die hauptstadt der imps würde mal wissen wer mit machen würde .. also nicht nachts am besten wären der woche ich amche mal termin vorschläge also ich wäre für den 21 dez. um ca 19 uhr treff am novo hafen .. bitte um eure meinung
USF/PSF PUBS.
10/16/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Unrealcom
WTS EU Telemachus 3 LvL 50's sorc and 2x sin
02/25/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 2 assasins and 1 sorcerer all on 1 account and they are all lvl 50. The sorcerer is the main char got 2 miragent set pieces and anuhart gold leggings and much more ! and both of the assasins got some good gear to. The sorcerer is on Telemachus server, the assasin is on telemachus server to and the assasin is on spatalos server! Got like 30m cash and like 20-30mill items for sale that would sell easy, so in total of 60m of money on it ! Pm me for serious offers or ask my msn.
ZG- Stop spiders from spawning, imps from making V
01/18/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Something I discovered in ZG this weekend (1/15), if the red spiders die while FEARED (not stunned), they will not "hatch" into more spiders. The same is also true of the imps leading up to the Edge of Madness.