Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT SWTOR Account, 34 Jedi, 25 Sith, for WoW Game Card

Discussion on WTT SWTOR Account, 34 Jedi, 25 Sith, for WoW Game Card within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT SWTOR Account, 34 Jedi, 25 Sith, for WoW Game Card

I wasn't too fussy on SWTOR.

Lots still play. I have a 34 Jedi Guardian, and a 25 Sith Warrior, the Sith being on the second best US server.

Account has about 12 days left of game time.

Looking for WoW Gamecard or $25 paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS SWTOR Account 50 Jedi-Hüter
03/04/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 4 Replies
WTS SWTOR Account - 50 Jedi Hüter, 17 Kommando (crafter), 28 Jedi-Schatten (crafter), 15 Revolverheld (crafter) auf dem deutschem PvP Server Darth Revan's Mask Account Legacy Level 14 Jedi-Hüter: - Valor PvP Rank 30 - fast Komplettes Rakata und Columni Tank equip - fast alle wichtigen Datacrons (auch den+10 alle stats) - 400 Cybertech/Hacken/Plündern Jedi-Schatten:
WTT 85 WoW Account -OR- 50 Sith Juggernaut SW:ToR Account -FOR- CDKey&Game Time Card
02/19/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I've played World of Warcraft since 2004, and that means this account would be eligible for any "loyalty" rewards that may be coming to the WoW Universe soon. I have a main character- an 85 Horde Rogue, that is available for transfer, either to a new account, realm, or faction. This account also has other high levels, including a Hunter, a Druid, and a Priest. The Battle.net account also has a secondary account linked under my name- which means you get two accounts for the price of one. Not...
WTT 85 WoW Account -OR- 50 Sith Juggernaut SW:ToR Account -FOR- CDKey&Game Time Card
02/19/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
I've played World of Warcraft since 2004, and that means this account would be eligible for any "loyalty" rewards that may be coming to the WoW Universe soon. I have a main character- an 85 Horde Rogue, that is available for transfer, either to a new account, realm, or faction. This account also has other high levels, including a Hunter, a Druid, and a Priest. The Battle.net account also has a secondary account linked under my name- which means you get two accounts for the price of one. Not...
wts swtor account, 47 sith sorc
01/23/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
van zallow pvp/rp server full modded lvl 40 pvp gear up to 47 2 companions also in lvl 40 pvp gear 100k credits in between 2 chars. speeder want to sell soon as possible, 75 bucks its urs.
(S) SWTOR game time card DRINGEND !!!!!(B)SC2 account!!!
12/23/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
ICH SUCHE DRINGEND EINE GAMETIME CARD FÜR SWTOR WEIL ICH GELESEN HABE DAS MAN UM DEN GRATIS MONAT FREIZUSCHALTEN ERSTMAL EIN ABO ABSCHLIEßEN MUSS UND ICH BEKOMME DAS SPIEL ZU WEINACHTEN !!!!!!!!! SKYPE: blitzboy13 BIETE SC 2 ACCOUNT E-mail kann mit verkauft werden :D Sendet mir erstmal PNs