Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS BATTLEMASTER Guardian PVP EU

Discussion on WTS BATTLEMASTER Guardian PVP EU within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS BATTLEMASTER Guardian PVP EU

Hello! Im currently selling pretty good geared Jedi Guardian. The reason for why Im selling it? In few weeks i'm starting to work late night shift and wont have time to play for a VERY long time.

Lets get the character introduction going! gonna try list the most important things first and the least important ones last.

I am the original owner and the character is Human/Male/Guardian on Chuundar EU PVP server

Full EPIC PVP, 5 Pieces of Battlemaster gear. Pic:

and as for PvE, got mix of T2/T3 gear (t1 chest with t2 gems) and ~20,5k hp with Rakata Stim, here's a Pic:

Professions farmed to max: Biochem, Bioanalysis and Treasure Hunting, got Rakata Adrenal Potion(Surge), Rakata Endurance Stim(Endurance + Def) and Rakata Medpac done on Biochem.

Companions got decent gear aswell, Scourge is full T2 PvP Geared and able to tank any given 4 player HM if ur not up to it urself. Pic:

As for other features, I've got Dark Corrupt on Max and Dark Vendor' speeder. 1Million on Credits and pretty High at WZ/Merc Commendations. Have got few BM Tokens un-used so feel free to purchase whatever updates you want.

That's everything I can think of now.

The buyout price is somewhere above 250euros, shoot me up with your offers.

Offers should be PM:ed to me with contact info included (I am using Skype/MSN and Facebook, so shoot me up with the info and I will add you)

Im also using a paypal and Bank transfers are good to go too.

Cheers, Fear.
Old 02/17/2012, 00:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump! ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS FULL BATTLEMASTER Sentinel PVP EU
02/15/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I m currently selling insanely geared account which comes with Digital Deluxe edition. The reason for why Im selling it? In few weeks i'm starting to work late night shift and wont have time to play for a VERY long time. Lets get the character introduction going! gonna try list the most important things first and the least important ones last. I am the original owner and the character is Human/Male/Sentinel on Chuundar EU PVP server FULL Battlemaster gear. That means...
WTT Battlemaster Valor 62 Sorcerer for Battlemaster Juggernaut
02/13/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Trading my Battlemaster Sorcerer for a Battlemaster ranked Juggernaut. Spec and Server do not matter. However, if Jugg is not Battlemaster then must have full Champion gear. Terms are always negotiable. Battlemaster Sorcerer -Infinite Empire PvP Server -Level 50 -Valor Rank 62 -Complete Battlemaster Gear 10/14 -Rakata Reusable Medpack -Rakata Reusable Adrenal Stim
*HOT* WTS Lvl 50 BattleMaster Sorc!!
02/04/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone, Thank you for checking out this post! Up for grabs is my BattleMaster Sorcerer that I worked so hard on. Simple reason, I have decided to sell my BM Lvl 50 Sorcerer due to work issues and I won't have the time to invest in this game anymore. This BM Sorc is one of a kind, every pvp warzones I get into..people know it's game over when I enter. I would always be first or second on DPS and with kills. With that said, let's get started. Please check below for...
WTS FULL Battlemaster Rank 67 Republic lvl 50 Commando + more
01/20/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Server: Warriors of the shadow Selling my 692 Expertise commando.This character can kill lvl 50s in 3 shots. Has almost full Battlemaster set only have 2 champion pieces to replace. This character has the BEST GEAR and highest VALOR on the whole server. Has 400 biochem full rakata stim, adrenal, medpac and the 400 cybertech grenade. This character is min-max for the best pvp burst and DPS. I have 3 Battlemaster weapons even companion has one. 3 of my companions are in full purple...
Enchant Weapon - Battlemaster
06/12/2011 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Gerade gedroppt, gleich ins AH gestellt für 300g buyout, ging realtiv schnell weg und ich denk mir, "haha, was für ein Idiot, dass war einfaches Gold!"! Habe mich erst ein bisschen gewundert, warum es so schnell wegging, ist ja nur ein 70er Enchant ... dann check ich das mal kurz in google und lese, dass das Rezept über 1k, wenn nicht sogar 10k wert ist .. WTF?! :S Könnte mir das jemand bestätigen, ob ich gerade wirklich eines der seltensten world drops für lau "verschenkt" habe :confused: