Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Sith Juggernaut Tank

Discussion on WTS Sith Juggernaut Tank within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Sith Juggernaut Tank

Digital Standard Account Type

Game time till 29 February 2012

Server: Daragon Trail - USA WEST PVP

LV:50 Si th Juggernaut
Race: Sith Pure Blood
Allignment: Dark V

Immortal Spec: Main Tank

Have around 4.5m Credits

Profession:
Biochemical 400
Bioanalysis 400
Treasure Hunting 400

-Have full tank Champion Gears (PVP Gear)
-Have 3 Rakata tier and the rest are Columni & Columni Mainhand with full Rakata mods - for Tank (Raid Gear)
-Full Columni DPS gear

Earpiece & Implant are all Rakata for Tank spec
1 Rakata Earpiece for dps spec

Have 75 Daily Commendation
130 Centurion Commendation
Valor level 39
67 Tionese Commendation
408 Tionese Crystal
61 Columni Commendation

Also have Alt on The Swiftsure as a 28 Jedi Sentinel

Can give the screenshot of my character if you want just contact me via skype or pm

Taking offer, prefer Paypal
email: suppanaz @ hotmail . com

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/S Sith Juggernaut 50 Jar'Kai Sword
03/13/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, Verkaufe oder tausche hier meinen Juggernaut: Infos zum Account: Account mit 3 Charakteren (Lvl: 50,20,14) Das Highlight ist natürlicher der Level 50 Juggernaut (Sith-Krieger). Keiner der Chars ist negativ aufgefallen.
WTS 50 Sith Juggernaut+Twinks
02/06/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
Guten Tag, Infos zum Account: Account mit 3 Charakteren (Lvl: 50,20,14) Das Highlight ist natürlicher der Level 50 Juggernaut (Sith-Krieger). Keiner der Chars ist negativ aufgefallen. Die Charaktere befinden sich auf Jar'Kai Sword. Momentan Tank Spec. und Equip -Hat alle Skills vom Lehrer gelernt inklusive episches reiten(110%) und dazu 3 Mounts
S> Sith Juggernaut 64.4 Valor
01/28/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Bored of the game. Chars got 662 expertise, pretty greatly geared. Was one of the top pvpers on the server. 60 days gametime left. I'm the original owner, just resubbed now and just lost all interest. Inventory is also full of T1/T2/T3 gear and some of the Columi pve gear. It's got some cash, 400 biochem with the rakata medpac/stim and stuff. Scepter of Ragnos server, EU.
Lv50 Sith Juggernaut Full Epics!
01/13/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my SWTOR account. I will only take VERIFIED Paypal account or I can make the transaction through Ebay. The account expires on 1/18/2012. It is on a PVP server named Bondar Crystal. I'm currently at lv 51 valor. I have all T2 (Champion PVP epics) in every slot except: boots, one of the implants, and chest. Also have PVP tanking T2 offhand and saber. T1 PVP epics in boots, implants and along with epic modded chest.
wts SWTOR - 50 Sith Juggernaut
01/10/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
Digital Standard Account Type Game time till 23 January 2012 Server: Daragon Trail - USA WEST LV:50 Si th Juggernaut Race: Sith Pure Blood Allignment: Dark V