Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

50 Sith Inquisitor Tarentatek PvP server! *Priced to Sell*

Discussion on 50 Sith Inquisitor Tarentatek PvP server! *Priced to Sell* within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
50 Sith Inquisitor Tarentatek PvP server! *Priced to Sell*

For sale is a lvl 50 Sith Inquisitor.

I have screen shots of vault/inventory/credits - Craft skills - Pvp/Force stats

Character is geared for pvp, does top dmg on charts and great healing for not being specced for it.

400 bioanalysis / 400 slicing / 200 biochem

1,200,000 credits

Pvp gear and rank 44

send me a message here - looking for $200, ready to sell immediately.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Tank/PVP/PVE/RAID) Skilltree - Sith Inquisitor Assassin
05/08/2018 - SWTOR Guides & Strategies - 16 Replies
Different Skilltrees how to skill your Assassin: Tank: Klick PVP: Klick PVE (Leveling): Klick Raid: Klick
WTS Sw:ToR account - Level 50 Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer
02/13/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 6 Replies
Greetings. After a successful sale of my Rift account on Elitepvpers forums, I've decided to advertise my SwTor account as well. Just in short, this is a high quality account, fully prepared to ensure months of enjoying gameplay without ever having to worry about grinding credits/mats. I will continue playing/tending to this account until it is sold, making sure it is properly updated in gear/mats/continual growth of credit pool. Region: Eu Server: Niman, PvP (very high population)...
lvl 50 Sorcerer Tarentatek US Empire *priced to sell!*
01/21/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 2 Replies
Up for grabs is a regular edition account up for sale. The account has a lvl 50 Sorcerer pvp rank 40+ (with centurion title) Has completed full class quest, with all companions unlocked. Craft skills - Biochem 160+ - Bioanalysis 400 - Slicing 400 Over 1 million credits on the toon. All skills have been purchased, including all 3 speeder options! Toon has assorted pvp gear from Centurion to Champion. It also has a bunch of PvE tokens that havent been spent, not going to list because it...
[S] 40 Sith Inquisitor. [66 days left of playtime] [80€] QUICK SALE.
01/13/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
Yep i just want to make my money back, Character also has R2 speeder training and 310k credits. 1 champion bag and enough honor for 3 more. Got all info inc scan of id. I have rep on ******, i will go first to trusted users if not we use a MM. P.S EU ACC
Sith Inquisitor - Gameplay Video aus der Beta
11/01/2010 - Star Wars: The Old Republic - 1 Replies
Hallo hier gibt es ein neues Gameplay Video aus der Beta zu SWTOR. Schaut euch auf unserer Seite um, wir haben noch mehr. :D Star Wars: The Old Republic ? Neuer Leak zeigt Sith Inquisitor Gameplay » Sith, Beta, Video, Geheimnisse, Stand, GamesCom » Leakerz Deutschland