Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS High End Rep Commando and Credit Dupe

Discussion on WTS High End Rep Commando and Credit Dupe within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS High End Rep Commando and Credit Dupe

Credit dupe is working as of 1.1.1. They are investigating different accounts using the dupe ( only a few people I know of have discovered it ), however I used my second account to do it, and it was never banned. I currently have 220 million credits spread around 15 characters ( only 8 of which are main account totaling 52 Million credits ). This is irrelevant as you can dupe whenever you like, or resell the dupe if you prefer. I am quitting the game do to the Valor bonus exploit that so many Imperials got to use.

I am currently valor rank 55 ( almost 56 ). The account is located on a PvP US East server. The character is in a high end PvE/PvP guild, with 5/5 NM EV 16, and 5/5 HM Kraggas.

PvE Gear:
Rakata Helm, Boots, Implant x2, Ear, Weapon ( bugged ), Belt, Power Trinket
Columi Chest, Gloves, Pants, Power Generator
Orange Modable Bracers with level 58 Mod and Armoring

PvP Gear:
Full Champion(Including weapon), minus Ear, helm, offhand, and boots ( which are centurion ).
Centurion offhand is better then champion, and I generally well Rakata helm/boots in pvp for the 15% increased crit chance on grav round which provides more damage then expertise.

Asking 500$ via western union. This particular account along with the credit dupe is very valuable. I will not show the character ingame, however my phone number as well as any screenshots/information ( other then server or guild name ), will be provided.
Old 01/22/2012, 21:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
Updating price: 400$.