Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[H]Heroes Of Newerth Legacy account, League of Legends, Steam Dota 2 [W]Star Wars TOR

Discussion on [H]Heroes Of Newerth Legacy account, League of Legends, Steam Dota 2 [W]Star Wars TOR within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[H]Heroes Of Newerth Legacy account, League of Legends, Steam Dota 2 [W]Star Wars TOR

*Heroes Of Newerth LEGACY account (all heroes and modes unlocked). Account comes with good stats and about 50 dollars of store unlocked (skins, alt avatars and other goodies). I was 1900 solo que player before mmr compression so i can even coach you if you are new. Account was never warned or banned. As semi support/gank player my KDR was kept above 1.6 in over 1000 games

HoN Legacy account with good stats is damn rare + legacy account will NEVER be offered again. Legacy stands for 100% free game experience (all heroes are unlocked, all modes are unlocked and you can spend all your silver coins on skins). F2P can hardly buy half heroes, they can forget about buying skins+champs+modes without using real money. If you like tactical real time games this is game for you. Dont forget that accounts with low rating/low stats and leaves are sold for a lot these days. Dont miss this great opportunity.

*Steam account with dota 2, golden axe, penny arcade adventures 1 and 2, rip 1/2/3, global agenda, team fortress 2 and torchlight (all games were bought). EDIT: Global agenda comes with tribes ascend game also.

*League of Legends lvl 30 account (EU West). I have runes for AD, AP, Utility and Attack speed heroes. Account comes with 50 euro worth of alt skins, 498 Riot Points and about 2500 IP. Account was never warned or banned and comes with 0 leaves and good stats (kdr is 5:1 minimum and win chance is about 80%).

Skins: Alistar Unchained, Red Riding Annie, Queen Ashe, Blast Zone Heimerdinger, Angler Jax, Judgment Kayle, Galactic Nasus, Hextech Sion, Riot Girl Tristana, Highland Tryndamere, Primal Udyr, Veigar Greybeard.

Champions owned: Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Cho`Gath, Dr.Mundo, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Garen, Jax, Kayle, Malphite, Malzahar, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Morgana, Nasus, Nunu, Pantheon, Poppy, Ryze, Sion, Sivir, Sonna, Soraka, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Udyr, Veigar, Warwick, Xin Zhao

As title says im trading all these accounts for NEW Star Wars TOR (EU Version) + 1 month sub. I want star wars tor key so i can make new account.

I believe this is ok offer since tor with 2 months cost 70 euro max and all this is about 150 euro+

on msn
steampunkflux on skype

SS:
1)
2)
Old 01/19/2012, 17:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any prove?

skype icq or something like that?
Old 01/19/2012, 22:35   #3

Oh sry, added info for msn and skype. I can use vent or team speak also + i dont mind if anyone wants middleman.

I also have receipt for online purchase of Heroes Of Newerth so il give it also in trade (receipt holds date, cd key and other general stuff).

I added some ss. If someone is interested and wants more proof pls tell me.
Old 01/20/2012, 00:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ok i dont understand why u dont buy swtor from a shop or something like this ?

it just 45€ in the most of them ...
Old 01/20/2012, 00:41   #5

Because i dont have enough money ^^ Simple as that
I do have some good games im willing to trade
So, are you interested in this
Dont forget il coach for 1 hour if needed

Bump

Bump
Old 01/21/2012, 07:17   #6

Still looking for tor cd key+2month sub

I updated info. Dont forget il coach in lol or hon.
Old 01/23/2012, 08:40   #7

Bump. HoN account alone is worth over 100euro >.> no idea why noone wants to take this deal shrugs, still looking for tor key+ 1month sub key
Old 01/24/2012, 12:41   #8

Bump

Priced uped due to good stats. 75 EURO for all this or trade for swtor + 2 month sub (new key EU).