Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID dll, need your support

Discussion on HWID dll, need your support within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Lightbulb HWID dll, need your support

Few months ago, i started to learn C#, i have collected all the released open sources filters, however i think i success to add, fix so much features, but i still stuck with the HWID filter improving, i don't get it, how can i make my own HWID dll, i mean i knew that it must be in C++, so how can i do it if i only know C# !!

i see everyone raising the flag now "yo all selfish" i mean for real, we used to help each other, me my self i used to answer 50 questions daily, now i don't even get questions, they seems to be like afraid to ask me anymore or even left the field, what is going on guys!, we should start helping each other again, because i will be honest with you it's hard and sick to work alone, i am bored i waste so much time in some tasks that i knew some others knew the answers for it that could save me months of work, it's sick to not support each other thinking that by that we will have the better server.

However, i am looking for someone to help me to have a good HWID dll.

What i can offer in return, a fully payback wish means, i can do 3d logos, i can do whatever the task is in PK2 or database, i am in this field for 6 years so i have enough knowledge i can be useful in some parts, we can help each other.

I also offer a copy of the filter source if we will work together on improving it

My current issue with the dll now is that he can run under virtual machines or virtual boxes so it cause an easy abuse.

I have also some other ideas i would wish to have in the dll, if we will start working on this.

Looking forward for your replys. Thanks in advance.
Old 02/15/2021, 10:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
.. help me to have a good HWID dll..
My current issue with the dll now is that he can run under virtual machines or virtual boxes..
Both topics are extensive enough to find too many answers on internet since there is not a standart method to create/check this stuff.

15minutes Googling, you'll find similar questions:

- Related to HWID:

Find and build a good combination of devices that cannot be changed on runtime, as simple as that.

- Related to VMS:

Checking cpu temperature sounds interesting, I'll try that eventually.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2021, 01:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBitz View Post
Both topics are extensive enough to find too many answers on internet since there is not a standart method to create/check this stuff.

15minutes Googling, you'll find similar questions:

- Related to HWID:

Find and build a good combination of devices that cannot be changed on runtime, as simple as that.

- Related to VMS:

Checking cpu temperature sounds interesting, I'll try that eventually.
I just keep trying to understand what is happening there on those two pages, but i can't get it still, what do you guys study to understand that, what do i need to study to do that, i mean it's like i am drowning in cold water, and instead of trying to pull me out u just drop some hot water instead, so if we zoom out u look like you help, but actually you're not

I don't mean any offensive ofc, i just don't get it, do i look like will understand those pages? i mean u can tell from my question i have no clue what is happening, i knew i am noob in this, so please tell me what i need to understand that.

I knew like thousands of people can do it in 5 minutes, they can just give me a hwid dll with virtual machines disabled, but they won't it's like we deal to not help each other, i know some people still trying to understand how to make the filter, when others know and they try to understand how to make unique select, when others know and they try to understand how to make ...
we all starting over and over, we will spend years to just build something that already build before.

I mean come on you guys, some one help me i just need a HWID dll that i can use, that has "virtual machines disabled on it"
I can payback in return, i can do designs, i can do some C# homework, i can do SQL, i can do PK2, i can do video editing, i can do some stuff too, someone give me a hand, and i will too.
Old 02/21/2021, 08:16   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
I just keep trying to understand what is happening there on those two pages, but i can't get it still, what do you guys study to understand that...
Theory before the practice.. I mean, this is not a Silkroad only issue.
Having knowledge about how to the computer works is essencial to understand how to break it and that's what cyber security means.

Why C++? It's the freedom to handle memory and stuffs like that.
C# is also possible but the amount of documentation is pretty short on this topics compared to C++.

Quote:
.. it's like we deal to not help each other .. others know and they try to understand how to make unique select ...
This is a good example about "People only hear what they want to hear".

I applied the theory mentioned a month ago. There is even a friend testing it : .

Quote:
I mean come on you guys, some one help me i just need a HWID dll that i can use..
It's about respecting people opinion if they want to share it or not.

Waiting for a "ready-to-use project" where someone spent hours, maybe days searching, working and testing resulting in a good product in exchange for a few likes in some forum... It's sounds fair to you blame them?

If you feel good doing it then go ahead.
Old 02/21/2021, 14:26   #5

Quote:
Theory before the practice.. I mean, this is not a Silkroad only issue.
Having knowledge about how to the computer works is essencial to understand how to break it and that's what cyber security means.

Why C++? It's the freedom to handle memory and stuffs like that.
C# is also possible but the amount of documentation is pretty short on this topics compared to C++.
So you're saying that i should learn C++ in order to be able to understand those two topics and also make my own HWID dll, am i getting this right? because if so, i can just start learning it

Quote:
This is a good example about "People only hear what they want to hear".

I applied the theory mentioned a month ago. There is even a friend testing it : .
You know that there're some filters that have that unique select already? right!, so you're trying to discover something already discovered, isn't it better to always discover something undiscovered ? i mean it's just a wasting time, not to mention that you may not even success and just stuck there.

Quote:
It's about respecting people opinion if they want to share it or not.

Waiting for a "ready-to-use project" where someone spent hours, maybe days searching, working and testing resulting in a good product in exchange for a few likes in some forum... It's sounds fair to you blame them?

If you feel good doing it then go ahead.
I think you miss understanding me, it's not about their opinion or ready to use, it's about helping each other, i knew like tens of servers have so many issues that i can fix, big servers, their issues i can fix like in few minutes, in return they can fix my issues in few minutes too. But when i offer that, they see it's so heavy to share their knowledge with me, when i will share mine very easy, i don't get it. Why don't we just help each other, so they can have the fixes and i am too. Why they have to spend time discovering how to fix that and that, and i spend time on making a HWID dll when we can just trade in few minutes. This is sux and explain how our brain works in this field actually.

There're some running servers still using my free logos and help, i helped in a lot of running projects, what i get in return? nothing because they're just like me know nothing about coding, am i just unlucky that everyone i help is know nothing about coding, or those who know about coding refuse to get help or help others?

Just tell me mate, what do i need to learn to make my own HWID dll and i will start learning it, just try to make it honest and simple answer please like,
that and that for 2 weeks and u will be able to make it, don't make me confuse more than i am already please.

Thanks man for the answers.