Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to put job specific time to use?

Discussion on How to put job specific time to use? within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to put job specific time to use?

I want to make people just can use job mode in certain time, per example every days job enables automatically at 11am, 5pm, and 11pm. Maybe we can use same ftw system? like flags that you cannot use until ftw starts? maybe.
Old 10/28/2020, 06:23   #2

Use filter
Old 10/28/2020, 06:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by concucu View Post
Use filter
What filter gives this?
Old 10/28/2020, 09:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beba Army View Post
I want to make people just can use job mode in certain time, per example every days job enables automatically at 11am, 5pm, and 11pm. Maybe we can use same ftw system? like flags that you cannot use until ftw starts? maybe.
That can be done easily via a trigger in the _inventory table , but not automatically.

Tags
job, schedule, time

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need a Query to Delete specific item from specific char inventory ?!!
02/13/2020 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
I tried to make it but i found the item linked in several tables _Items _Inventory And i am afraid there's more tables! I will really appreciate if you share with me a query to do the job Thanks in advance.
[Buying] WTB Specific Account - DK / Paladin Account - With specific things on it.
03/04/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
SKYPE : cristian.puf21 - SKYPE : mishap87 http://www.eu-accounts.com/resources/static/image s/logo.png Hello, I'm looking for a specific account which must have all of the listed things below: -Plate class: DK/Pala with warrior TIER 3 (BMAH Preffered) -CM 17 with at least one FOS best realm time in WOD
[Question] Creating NPC for specific time
06/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
hi guys.. i got a question here .. how to i create a npc that show up just for certain time like the pkt admin or the teleporter for family war map? they just show up for a while and disappear.. im trying to create one .. ive looking all over the cq_action but i still carnt find the right solution for it.. i know its checks server time and create npc after the time match..i can create the npc manually by using /processaction command but im trying to make it auto.. anyone know how to do it ? is...