Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Party master disconnect

Discussion on [HELP] Party master disconnect within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/29/2021, 21:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
That's actually a missing handler in the game server, parties should be removed from matching automatically if they were registered for +an hour.

Shard manager sends the packet to the game server, but for some reason the handler of it is missing and the opcode is unrecognizable by the game server. Which leads us to another question, is the game server really the same version as the shard manager?

Here's the timeout address in shard manager:
Code:
0045055C | 83F8 3C                   | cmp eax,3C                                       | Party Matching Timeout
I've attached x64dbg patch to skip this part, so parties will last in matching forever. I've thought of disabling the timer itself, but I was scared if it would f*** something up, so I just skipped the timeout interval.
I'm sure the game server is same version as shard manager, because this happens in BlackRogue files too. So the problem must in our configuration instead of the module mismatching.
Old 06/29/2021, 22:03   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by _SGA_ View Post
I'm sure the game server is same version as shard manager, because this happens in BlackRogue files too. So the problem must in our configuration instead of the module mismatching.
But this shard he posted is safe?
Old 06/29/2021, 22:47   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beba Army View Post
But this shard he posted is safe?
I haven't looked at the shard he posted, but he is active in epvp since a long time so you can trust him.
Old 06/30/2021, 04:05   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by _SGA_ View Post
I haven't looked at the shard he posted, but he is active in epvp since a long time so you can trust him.
Could u check it if have time? i would but i dont have knowledge about that.
Old 07/04/2021, 00:47   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
It would, but that is more like a hotfix than an acual fix, that would also end up getting error lines in game server.
Bro how can add this via ollydbg, any hint.