Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SEE-Silkroad Emulator Engine

Discussion on SEE-Silkroad Emulator Engine within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/05/2010, 19:13   #361

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrap2010 View Post
Atm, your emulator is normal to be bad, cauze u started the project, few weeks, ago. And you cant make a good emulator over the night xD.All emulators started
from down
+1
Old 10/05/2010, 19:26   #362

Quote:
Atm, your emulator is normal to be bad, cauze u started the project, few weeks, ago. And you cant make a good emulator over the night xD.All emulators started
from down
Most of peoples are not ready to spend next 2 or more years to develop good emu like sse. Imagine yourself sitting 2 years on writing emulator day and night and ask yourself "i am ready for that?". Moreover if you will success after this years and you will want take some profits for your hard work you will be flamed and destroyed and peoples will use your work to earn money by themself. It is fair ? i dont think so. Where is jmerlin or windrius? great crackers who destroyed pax, they provide something better ? peoples you should start think who deserve for support.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/05/2010, 19:33   #363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciupka View Post
Most of peoples are not ready to spend next 2 or more years to develop good emu like sse. Imagine yourself sitting 2 years on writing emulator day and night and ask yourself "i am ready for that?". Moreover if you will success after this years and you will want take some profits for your hard work you will be flamed and destroyed and peoples will use your work to earn money by themself. It is fair ? i dont think so. Where is jmerlin or windrius? great crackers who destroyed pax, they provide something better ? peoples you should start think who deserve for support.
right you understand it
Old 10/05/2010, 20:01   #364

Quote:
Right ^^
but we want something free we wont pay ^^
i talk about others not me
Old 10/05/2010, 20:06   #365

Quote:
u are all right man thats was and will happen now no comment
my tongue unable to speak after this words
Manu dont waste ur time
Old 10/05/2010, 20:30   #366

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by x*Manu*x View Post
Update7:

found a bug in attack/skills ch skill now working again not all skills will work but the most ...

fixed account creator (not all character types working)
xp and sp working now
delete dress because of buggy and crashes
stable increase to 65%
add loginport and gameport in config.ini

download:

i will open soon a forum then i post it all there and you can give sugesst and report bugs
plz update Main topic post Link with Last Ver.

Update7 was posted at page 29 from the Topic (!~!) , had to go backwards to find it..

pls say that it is recommended to use Ver 1.50 ..

one last thigs if there any modified Pk2 (Data,Meida,Particales,,,ETC) pls release,,,

,,,-* Nice Work*- ,,,

,,, -*Good Luck *-,,,

,,,-*Best Regards*-,,,
Old 10/05/2010, 20:31   #367

Quote:
u are right ty

dont wast yr time for free

i dont say i dont wanna pay $?

i will pay if it is in the normal range

pax selles his emu for 50euro= in egypt 450pounds and more
?

too much for uncompleted emu

i have agood idea the full emu works i mean ch skills with ch charcter with pt&jops&guild&movements like normal privet sro thats cast alot

but uncomplet server files should be for free
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2010, 20:32   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by popx View Post
plz update Main topic post Link with Last Ver.

Update7 was posted at page 29 from the Topic (!~!) , had to go backwards to find it..

pls say that it is recommended to use Ver 1.50 ..

one last thigs if there any modified Pk2 (Data,Meida,Particales,,,ETC) pls release,,,

,,,-* Nice Work*- ,,,

,,, -*Good Luck *-,,,

,,,-*Best Regards*-,,,
will be edits in client when emu is stable i will handle this part but for now no ... and anyway i don't want any update lol only check here to how far you waiting for something ....
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2010, 20:44   #369

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed4ever2u View Post
u are right ty

dont wast yr time for free

i dont say i dont wanna pay $?

i will pay if it is in the normal range

pax selles his emu for 50euro= in egypt 450pounds and more
?

too much for uncompleted emu

i have agood idea the full emu works i mean ch skills with ch charcter with pt&jops&guild&movements like normal privet sro thats cast alot

but uncomplet server files should be for free
I don't know, but sse team are doing emulator on 1.265 isro client, which will avaiable party and guild. I think, that pax will add them, because uptading client is boring, the same things. But in new version should be avaiable guild and party.

Btw, try to search sro emu, which have stability like sse. Guys, you are only want all, if you want to have more complete files, donate pax :P. I am in sse team and i know, that he is doing the best he can.
Pax <3
Old 10/05/2010, 23:48   #370

Quote:
well, is not fair, example.. work 1 year for an emulator, and then ppl flame you,etc.... You guys, should appreciate the coders' work.we should support them, you think its easy to code an emulator? (if u think it is) than you WRONG!!! you should thanks to emulator' developers, for sharing their emulator, for free...and u shouldnt flame them...how you feel, if you would work hard on an emulator, put hearth and mind, and after you sharing your emulator, ppl start to flame you.. i think BAD

and unlimited thanks to x*Manu*x ,Pax, LastThief, Lyzerk, and the other coders, for sharing emulators.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2010, 01:04   #371

Quote:
Originally Posted by arej100 View Post
I don't know, but sse team are doing emulator on 1.265 isro client, which will avaiable party and guild. I think, that pax will add them, because uptading client is boring, the same things. But in new version should be avaiable guild and party.

Btw, try to search sro emu, which have stability like sse. Guys, you are only want all, if you want to have more complete files, donate pax :P. I am in sse team and i know, that he is doing the best he can.
Pax <3
no sure there is the better emu than pax made

lyzerk the acrane project emu it's more powerful emulator i have seen with euro just need a little bit more updates

attack pets
and garp pets ( i didn't see any video with grap and attack pet for now )

Quote:
well, is not fair, example.. work 1 year for an emulator, and then ppl flame you,etc.... You guys, should appreciate the coders' work.we should support them, you think its easy to code an emulator? (if u think it is) than you WRONG!!! you should thanks to emulator' developers, for sharing their emulator, for free...and u shouldnt flame them...how you feel, if you would work hard on an emulator, put hearth and mind, and after you sharing your emulator, ppl start to flame you.. i think BAD

and unlimited thanks to x*Manu*x ,Pax, LastThief, Lyzerk, and the other coders, for sharing emulators.
no lyzerk sell his project not for free
Old 10/06/2010, 01:25   #372

and for how much $ he sold the arcane project?
Old 10/06/2010, 01:30   #373

sry dude i dont know
Old 10/06/2010, 02:35   #374

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgyCheETah View Post
sry dude i dont know
ahhh, ok np

#edit does anyone got a media patcher or a testerone(loader) ? without viruses XD
Old 10/06/2010, 09:59   #375

Quote:
ahhh, ok np
500$
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread