Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guild] ZSZC Faster login

Discussion on [Guild] ZSZC Faster login within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/23/2010, 15:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
please don't post your opinion.
You don't realy know if this works or not i can guarentee it.
Reason why?
Ive been doing this for a long time.
It does work. just check the input/output of data sent to your sro_client
through your network. it increases a hell of alot. or just look at the flashing light on your router if you don't know how to do this. The light will flash faster.

So your your post fails as your trying to make it look like a fact but its your opinion.

only prob with this is that it can tend to make your SRO_Client close. Just as its been posted before dont use values higher than 10.
Personally i use 5-7 and that works like a charm for me.
stfu
Old 08/23/2010, 16:23   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bula13 View Post
stfu
Old 08/23/2010, 16:36   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bula13 View Post
stfu
No, how about you or GTFO
Old 08/23/2010, 18:12   #34

Value of an information relies on the disaster occurred by NOT knowing IT

So pls request Topic be cleaned from Spamm or individual Vs each other no offence for any body.

but this guide is 100 % Perfect and the Steps i have posted is the ONLY WAy to BE DONE Ealse will be Crash and by the Way this Speed Hack will Force to have Better DROPS !!! Belive it Or not No spamm and only experience player's will love to know this Tips

Only we get spam to Force Our community To stay at the dark of the ignorance

# request Main Topic add the Steps at page 1 by me.
Old 08/23/2010, 20:06   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by popx View Post
Value of an information relies on the disaster occurred by NOT knowing IT

So pls request Topic be cleaned from Spamm or individual Vs each other no offence for any body.

but this guide is 100 % Perfect and the Steps i have posted is the ONLY WAy to BE DONE Ealse will be Crash and by the Way this Speed Hack will Force to have Better DROPS !!! Belive it Or not No spamm and only experience player's will love to know this Tips

Only we get spam to Force Our community To stay at the dark of the ignorance

# request Main Topic add the Steps at page 1 by me.
okay i won't spam but how do it make better drop rates? is not it server side ?
Old 08/23/2010, 21:22   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizm View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaGsTeR View Post
when you press "Login" the client sends a packet, so thats all in the client, using cheat engine speeds it up so it sends this "packet" faster

speeding up the process of sending the packet in the client from w/e 10ms or so to smth less gets u far(u cant rly speed it up too since ur data needs some time to be procressed)
and u can send it as "fast" as u want, if the connection to the server is not good it wont get faster (<---i want that bigger pls)
Old 08/23/2010, 22:39   #37

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
[

speeding up the process of sending the packet in the client from w/e 10ms or so to smth less gets u far(u cant rly speed it up too since ur data needs some time to be procressed)
and u can send it as "fast" as u want, if the connection to the server is not good it wont get faster (<---i want that bigger pls)
Bro, login without speedhack 100 times and take a timer and se how long time every 100 times takes

And after that
you put on speedhack and login 100 times more and compare
youll se that every result will be better with speedhack

And stop using those gay *** pictures its just anoying and old
Thanks
1 User