Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 05:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


[Guide]How to Bot on ZSZC After updates + Bot (1.0 Beta 2)

Discussion on [Guide]How to Bot on ZSZC After updates + Bot (1.0 Beta 2) within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 06/23/2010, 18:40   #646
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 318
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness™ View Post
OMG OMG OMG!!!
READ THE *** DAMMIT ******* FIRST POST
*** DAMMIT...

there are a Procces patcher for no-dc

FOR ALL READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE POST STUPID ***** HERE.

PLEASEEEEEEEE


#Sorry for caps, but this make me crazy... it's really annoying.
how use procces patcher for me its dont work
arjonas is offline  
Old 06/23/2010, 19:04   #647
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 318
Received Thanks: 4
how whit process patcher login in game with bot without dc?!?!?
arjonas is offline  
Old 06/23/2010, 19:24   #648
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 305
Received Thanks: 57
PEOPLE! OMFG!! DO'NT NEED MEDIA ***** PATCHER!
Hey Darkness:
I'm reciving a message like "Acess Denied 6".
All is ok, I enter in game, Process Patcher works fine, but:
Bot Simple disappears (and don't works. I think it closes) when enter in game;
An idea about?
:S
Thanks, Wait answer;
Menna.
dukado is offline  
Old 06/23/2010, 19:33   #649
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
The things are scanned, right ?
cause i loaded this **** on zanteg and therer was a virus on the bot file :S
so my i.net went off sometimes and i couldn´t start msn ;:P
sry for bad english .. just a german guy
germanfear is offline  
Old 06/23/2010, 19:49   #650
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 3
Hey i got a problem . Everytime i try to start the game with the bot i connect to ZSZC SRO ( NEW ) but i want to connect to ZSZC SRO , not to (new). I tried all ip's with the proxy i have done everything right but its still not working for me :

ICQ 451126307
muhaha94 is offline  
Old 06/23/2010, 19:52   #651
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,225
Received Thanks: 5,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukado View Post
PEOPLE! OMFG!! DO'NT NEED MEDIA ***** PATCHER!
Hey Darkness:
I'm reciving a message like "Acess Denied 6".
All is ok, I enter in game, Process Patcher works fine, but:
Bot Simple disappears (and don't works. I think it closes) when enter in game;
An idea about?
:S
Thanks, Wait answer;
Menna.
Acess Denied 6 is fully normal...

i have a problem with process patcher if i try to log in it just tells me requesting user...... but it never changes to the server is full , please try again later....

pls help
_HouseMusicx3 is offline  
Old 06/23/2010, 20:47   #652
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,085
Received Thanks: 1,669
@dukado: that happen because you not applied the crack, try with the "Second way to crack"
Darkness™ is offline  
Old 06/23/2010, 20:56   #653
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,225
Received Thanks: 5,275
any resolution for my problem ?

process patcher makes my client stuck at requesting user confirmation...
_HouseMusicx3 is offline  
Old 06/23/2010, 21:21   #654
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 3
any1 know the a soloution of my problem?
muhaha94 is offline  
Old 06/23/2010, 21:40   #655
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Hello,

I have some Questions

1) My Bot jsut potting and potting and potting when i use grab pet
2) I Cant see any skills or sth like that and when i click on "get Coords" he just say 0/0 What did i wrong?
darkschiggy is offline  
Old 06/23/2010, 21:54   #656
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkschiggy View Post
Hello,

I have some Questions

1) My Bot jsut potting and potting and potting when i use grab pet
2) I Cant see any skills or sth like that and when i click on "get Coords" he just say 0/0 What did i wrong?
That's happening to some people on ZSZC like me, it's about your char, I believe the ZSZC GMs just changed something in your char for blocking it about being used by DB BOT. Because if you noticed DB BOT works on all characters excepts in yours for the coordenates thing. I believe is on the X/Y but it's weird...
mkz14 is offline  
Old 06/23/2010, 21:59   #657
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Hey, I've got a problem (win xp), I did everything like in the tutorial, and when I start the game with the bot now, I get a ingame message "6 Access Denied" and the bot is closing automatically without a message..
Did the same on my other pc (win7 64 bit) and everything works.. <.<
n0nnl2k is offline  
Old 06/23/2010, 22:03   #658
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkz14 View Post
That's happening to some people on ZSZC like me, it's about your char, I believe the ZSZC GMs just changed something in your char for blocking it about being used by DB BOT. Because if you noticed DB BOT works on all characters excepts in yours for the coordenates thing. I believe is on the X/Y but it's weird...
Maybe its cuz i got 1m sp and 200Silks?
darkschiggy is offline  
Old 06/23/2010, 22:05   #659
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkschiggy View Post
Maybe its cuz i got 1m sp and 200Silks?
It could be something related to that since few days ago I got 2M SP + 200 Silks, but I doubt it bcos that error just appeared suddently on my character, no clue why, I've tried everything, I edited media for changing EXP and all information about character but nothing worked...

EDIT: I also thought It could be about any bugged skill but I deskilled all the skills I upped before, but didn't worked, what's ur masterys btw? and lvl?
mkz14 is offline  
Old 06/23/2010, 22:08   #660
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkz14 View Post
It could be something related to that since few days ago I got 2M SP + 200 Silks, but I doubt it bcos that error just appeared suddently on my character, no clue why, I've tried everything, I edited media for changing EXP and all information about character but nothing worked...
Then its maybe rly the thing about donation that change something to dont get banned cuz of botting thats something intereting that GMs dont want that Donators Botting


EDIT: Heuks 38 light 38 fire 38 Lvl: 38
darkschiggy is offline  
Closed Thread




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.