Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] VSROProxy v1 | HWID | FREE FOREVER

Discussion on [Release] VSROProxy v1 | HWID | FREE FOREVER within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/13/2020, 17:59   #196

elite*gold: 0
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietnguyen09 View Post
Can you tell me an example of that? What I'm understanding right now is you want when players are in Jangan/Hotan... and they can't create/join the party. But Jangan/Hotan... is too huge and that feature is weird.
OFC: Example this region its Suvirval Area when players go at region or entry on region this party are Disabled or Blocked to join party when they are on this Region

in filter you can add this txt PartyRegion.txt same skill, fw etc...
and add the option like fortress/skills id = True/False

- This Link Have Source have this Disable Party By Region / PVP / and other things if you can check it and upload on VSROProxy Filter Thanks sir!

Filter Source Evernow V18. Are added on Attachments - Free For Use All!
Attached Files
File Type: rar doncar.rar (4.84 MB, 183 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/13/2020, 18:29   #197

elite*gold: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaneichner View Post
OFC: Example this region its Suvirval Area when players go at region or entry on region this party are Disabled or Blocked to join party when they are on this Region

- This Link Have Source have this Disable Party By Region / PVP / and other things if you can check it and upload on VSROProxy Filter Thanks sir!

I get your idea, let see what I can do here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2020, 19:17   #198
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaneichner View Post

pretty good idea and also forcing using cap by region would be great if added
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/13/2020, 23:21   #199

fixed and Library problems with hwid ?
Old 08/14/2020, 04:48   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristianxi View Post
fixed and Library problems with hwid ?
What problem with HWID? That exploit I haven't tested it yet, could you help me do it and tell me does it actually work?

UPDATE AFTER 5 MINS

I have tested it and that exploit seems like not working. I send a packet that to enable SCHEDULE_DEF_SPECIAL_GOODS_SELL but all the special goods seller NPC always empty.

But to make sure, you guys can add 0x34FE in to malicious opcodes list. Although this opcode is valid but only valid if it send from server not from client, so if client send this packet and it become invalid.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/14/2020, 10:14   #201

Is there a way to ignore a particular package sent by the client to the server? there is a bug in the vsro files that disconnects users some times, I realized it happens when a player creates a party and leaves it open for an hour, right at that time the client sends this weird packet to the server, and the server just kicks it out. I found some information in this thread, but not a real solution.

Maybe a system like 'Malicious Packets Protection' but without disconnecting or banning the user. Or maybe just replace this packet for the one to remove the party from the list.
Attached Images
File Type: png Packet_DC.png (29.1 KB, 55 views)
Old 08/14/2020, 10:31   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtb4sro View Post
Is there a way to ignore a particular package sent by the client to the server? there is a bug in the vsro files that disconnects users some times, I realized it happens when a player creates a party and leaves it open for an hour, right at that time the client sends this weird packet to the server, and the server just kicks it out. I found some information in this thread, but not a real solution.

Maybe a system like 'Malicious Packets Protection' but without disconnecting or banning the user. Or maybe just replace this packet for the one to remove the party from the list.
So you mean if I create a party, register it to the Party matching list and leave it for an hour then player will DC? (can I ask which player will DC? Party master or party member?)

I never get this before.
Old 08/14/2020, 10:41   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietnguyen09 View Post
So you mean if I create a party, register it to the Party matching list and leave it for an hour then player will DC? (can I ask which player will DC? Party master or party member?)

I never get this before.
I've seen it happening with the party master, I don't think it happens with the party members.

It seems like it is a common issue, if found a couple of threads about it:

In some of those posts you can see people fixing it making some assembler changes in the GameServer, but, in the last post MeGamaX says it is not a good idea because it can mess up other things.
Old 08/14/2020, 10:45   #204

Quote:
I've seen it happening with the party master, I don't think it happens with the party members.

It seems like it is a common issue, if found a couple of threads about it:

In some of those posts you can see people fixing it making some assembler changes in the GameServer, but, in the last post MeGamaX says it is not a good idea because it can mess up other things.
MeGamax correct, do not edit your shard file with OllyDBG, I'm creating a party and wait for it to happen and log all the packet to see what packet sent by client. I belive 0x386f is not the packet sent from client, that packet just the error code or something.
Old 08/14/2020, 11:29   #205

I did all the checks 4.7.2 installed running 1.0.0.1 running 1.0.0.5 not working
Old 08/14/2020, 16:45   #206

Quote:
I've seen it happening with the party master, I don't think it happens with the party members....
I'm working for 4 hours now for trace down that problem but no luck, this issue might not happen from client but server files. with hope that someone will give the help, but I think if we have best luck because this is hard. My server got that too and I don't want to use solution that @megamax tell us is not good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xantos1 View Post
I did all the checks 4.7.2 installed running 1.0.0.1 running 1.0.0.5 not working
Can you add me on discord? I will remote to your machine and see what I can do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2020, 17:40   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chernobyl* View Post
Well, since there is no such packet opcode in sr_gameserver packet handler... I think, it might be just some hindoo-style stuff at sro_client or some server module intercommunication.

edit:
It's a packet sent from shard -> gs, no idea what is it meant for, but if gameserver doesen't handle it, as i said before, dosen't matter.
It seems like it is happens only on the server side, so the filter may not be able to fix it, but, I think is possible to do something like this:

On the filter to add an option to 'Auto unregister party after X minutes' this could be configurable with true/false, and a input type number between 1 and 59 (minutes), if the server manager decides to activate this fix the filter will detect when a user creates a party, and keep track and a timer for that particular open party, if the timer expires then the filter will send the 'remove party packet' to the shard manager.

This solution will not fix the server side to keep the party open for ever, but, it will fix the DC, which is the actual annoying problem.
Old 08/14/2020, 18:13   #208

Quote:
It seems like it is happens only on the server side, so the filter may not be able to fix it, but, I think is possible to do something like this:

On the filter to add an option to 'Auto unregister party after X minutes' this could be configurable with true/false, and a input type number between 1 and 59 (minutes), if the server manager decides to activate this fix the filter will detect when a user creates a party, and keep track and a timer for that particular open party, if the timer expires then the filter will send the 'remove party packet' to the shard manager.

This solution will not fix the server side to keep the party open for ever, but, it will fix the DC, which is the actual annoying problem.
I think about the solution that send packet to remove registered party with X minutes in filter like you said. But it may take times to think about filter performance, features is ok but performance is more important than everything. Because if your server have 50 party in matching list (even 20), the workload in background which are filter must handler is too heavy.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/14/2020, 21:27   #209

Quote:

This is an error from Shard. This error occurs when you form a group within a fixed time period. Client will be suspended from grouping. You should correct the word Shard.
Old 08/15/2020, 04:46   #210

Please fix silk/h add to giftsilk
Closed Thread