Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


CSREmu

Discussion on CSREmu within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 04/09/2010, 10:58   #1891
 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,731
Received Thanks: 1,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilSchy View Post
omg and nobody can help me with the error???
Follow the guide again, reinstall everything from step-to-step, It works for everyone...
Unless they aint got no brain
HaGsTeR is offline  
Old 04/09/2010, 11:46   #1892
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
in turkish
Usta Şimdi Charı Açtım Ben diyelim Server"a Res Atınca Gameserver db ye gönderirken kodları 188. sf da verdiğim hatayı yiyorum owner skill value 0 diyor donuyor gönderme veriyor..bunu silip tekrar yaptığımda ise chara girilmiyor
coray7878 is offline  
Old 04/09/2010, 15:30   #1893
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 193
Received Thanks: 34
i thinck the project is dead
no update in 3 weeks no word no nothing,it a shame
i realy liekd that guy
Shadow_Soul is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2010, 16:24   #1894
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilSchy View Post
omg and nobody can help me with the error???
download version 1.236 or try running as administrator..
alish1558 is offline  
Old 04/09/2010, 16:26   #1895
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by coray7878 View Post
in turkish
Usta Şimdi Charı Açtım Ben diyelim Server"a Res Atınca Gameserver db ye gönderirken kodları 188. sf da verdiğim hatayı yiyorum owner skill value 0 diyor donuyor gönderme veriyor..bunu silip tekrar yaptığımda ise chara girilmiyor
sanirim cozumu biliyorum aga ama sen beni msn eklesen daha ii olur..
anlatayim sana.. burda simdi turkce konusmayalim..
alish1558 is offline  
Old 04/09/2010, 16:29   #1896
 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 387
Received Thanks: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Soul View Post
i thinck the project is dead
no update in 3 weeks no word no nothing,it a shame
i realy liekd that guy
+1 ...
DeviasOnline is offline  
Old 04/09/2010, 18:20   #1897
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 127
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan1 View Post
+1 ...
hmm poject is not dead me and Rookie are working on this
We have fixed:
MObs respawn
When dead attacking bug
You can kill mobs verry fast and they will die (was not disapear)
Almost fixed dmg (65%)
Now working:
Npc spawns (non working....)
Mobs respawn
Damage
And orther bugs...
So if some1 have expierence inv us on skype: My skype: zazutis Rookie skype:teh_rookie (dont spam about help we jsut block... and we dont share our source for now... latter we will do it...
adomaitis is offline  
Old 04/09/2010, 18:28   #1898
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by adomaitis View Post
hmm poject is not dead me and Rookie are working on this
We have fixed:
MObs respawn
When dead attacking bug
You can kill mobs verry fast and they will die (was not disapear)
Almost fixed dmg (65%)
Now working:
Npc spawns (non working....)
Mobs respawn
Damage
And orther bugs...
So if some1 have expierence inv us on skype: My skype: zazutis Rookie skype:teh_rookie (dont spam about help we jsut block... and we dont share our source for now... latter we will do it...
o.O good job.. You will release the fixed version of the emulator?
alish1558 is offline  
Old 04/09/2010, 18:41   #1899
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 127
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by alish1558 View Post
o.O good job.. You will release the fixed version of the emulator?
idk... need to wait when rookie will be online... he will say that...
adomaitis is offline  
Old 04/09/2010, 18:52   #1900
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by adomaitis View Post
idk... need to wait when rookie will be online... he will say that...
(Cannonball here :P)
Hes not, ive talked to him. He wants to keep it private until it gets more stable and all.. But you'll get to talk to him yourself soon.
I hope we 3 can team up.
SunnyBow is offline  
Old 04/09/2010, 19:15   #1901
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,709
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyBow View Post
(Cannonball here :P)
Hes not, ive talked to him. He wants to keep it private until it gets more stable and all.. But you'll get to talk to him yourself soon.
I hope we 3 can team up.
lawsuit FTW!
Windrius is offline  
Old 04/09/2010, 19:34   #1902
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 127
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
lawsuit FTW!
WHAT THE F*CK are u talking about?
adomaitis is offline  
Old 04/09/2010, 20:41   #1903
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,709
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by adomaitis View Post
WHAT THE F*CK are u talking about?

CSREmu is under GNU public license.
Quote:
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
If source not released, you could get sued.
Windrius is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/09/2010, 22:37   #1904
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,484
Received Thanks: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post

CSREmu is under GNU public license.

If source not released, you could get sued.
haha epic win:P
kevin_owner is offline  
Old 04/09/2010, 23:19   #1905
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 127
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
haha epic win:P
lol i say that we thionk about release
adomaitis is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
CSREMU help -.-
08/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello.. Well, I've tried searching for proper client download for CSREMU, but i can't find one.. nor can i find the proper tool's needed, since their all scattered, and impossible to detect which one is real or not.
CSREMU Help :S:S
10/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 33 Replies
I know it give much threads or a extra forum but i think its better when i start a new thread here my problem is when i start all ! and load sro stabnds the server on check omg o.o i looked on database by navicat and i changed name
CSREmu
04/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
CSREmu but when I enter to silkroad the server this check!!!!!!!! that I can do!!!!!!!!!? pls help me! :(
CSREMU
02/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Can i play csremu with 1.236 client cuz when i log on i get crash -.-" Is it beacuase of the wrong version or could it be smth else?



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.