Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] VSROMAX V2 The Future Of VSRO188(New GUI, Item Linking, New Party, More)

Old 10/15/2018, 18:31   #121

elite*gold: 0

Old 10/16/2018, 01:01   #122

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 1,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado1337 View Post
thats your db bug, vsromax doesnt have that bug, aslo none of the customers, please re execute all Queries one by one from lower to higher

Old 10/18/2018, 03:17   #123

October 17 2018: V3.0

Note: Patch your smc with my smc patch folder included in V3.0.

Client and Server Features:
-Added new feature, display party leader on map and minimap ^_^, (Premium Version + Extra one time charge)

-Added new feature, AUTO LOGIN in VSROMAX v3.0 if the server reached its maximum capacity, there will be queue for an auto login, it works by whoever is next to login, its not random. (Premium Version + Extra one time charge)

Fixed the stupid bug in silkroad if you spawn more than 10 rocs, client crashes because of items drop packets size limitations.

-Modifed the database system to use SQLExecDirect With Client Cursor to lower the load on the server and improve the preformance.

-Fixed the level up bug with /ZOE command when your max level gets over by the cap by 1

-If someone tried to exploit the cos pet function in game or somehow the gameserver ended up with a wrong position for char or a pet it will show an error msg "REGIONMGR exception" with all the needed information. Even if someone tried to bypass the navmesh it will show an error.

-If someone tried to dupe the PET HGP potions will get an error invalid slot, followed by an error msg in gs "Check packet size on the use of item potion recovery."

-If the game server failed to get the pet data it will return error and also ID = 0 so it wont crash. And you will get the following error msg "COS_PERMANENTDATA Error" and "PC_PERMANENTDATA Error"

-Added some new exception handlers: these will help server owners identify the crashes faster. OnFloatingPointErr() Called, OnIllegalIntruction() Called ,OnBreakException() Called, OnIllegalStorageAccess() Called ,OnTermniationRequest() Called

-Added more checks that can cause the gameserver to crash if the COS data is null you will get error msgs like "Pet's owner PC is null" and "PC Logout because Pet's data is null", "GoldPet::Create() invalid Permanent Data : RefCharID is 0" , "GoldPet::Create() Invalid Permanent Data : Is not Gold Pet",
"GoldPet::Create() Invalid PC : No DB ID",

-If the gameserver generated a serial number that is already been using by another thing in the db you will get all the errors in a file called "CatchIdGeneratorCount.txt", this will be helpful fixing duplicate problems etc.

-Fixed the most annoying bug in this files, the overlap count was not getting released from the memory causes for example the shard manager overlap count goes up to 500k if you have a big player base causing decreases in the server preformace and lag.

-Fixed a bug that happen when you try to summon pets in the game server because of calling the wrong check function.

-Fixed a bug with grap pets when you can pick up quests items of another players and pickup "ITEM_QNO_RM_ARCHEMY" of another players, thats fixed now.

-Fixed an array bug in qtutorial npcs.

-Fixed the shard manager schedules check function it was not looping right.

-Fixed the calculation period for Type 3 , Type 4 schedules in shard manager.

-Fixed a bug that happen when monsters are trying to attack daggers.

-Fixed a bug if the item have more than 10 magic options, you will not be able to repair it.

-Fixed a bug with the PETS trying to pickup items out of distance that will cause the gameserver to lag sometimes, i decreased the allowed distance to be a lower by a few to make sure it doesnt happen again.

-Fixed a problem where return value was missing according to whether or not the world was created or was not successful created when trying to enter the world, as maps or dungeons.

-Fixed a duplicate check bug in game world entry count when teleporting, lets say you are trying to teleport to a dungeon or a world that is maximum enteries are 2 for each, gs was counting that as one time only. thats an annoying bug, fixed now.

-Fixed a bug with Check Kill Player Condition it was a logical bug

DataBase Side:
-Nothing changed (Make sure all the queries are excuted)

Preview:
Auto login:

Party leader location display on map and minimap:

Download from the first post.

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 10/18/2018, 06:03   #124

elite*gold: 480
Excellent job Megamax! ^_^

Old 10/18/2018, 07:22   #125

can you give me the lnk to the vsro client working with this? i just wanna play on lan with my brother

thx
Old 10/18/2018, 09:46   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssro1992 View Post
can you give me the lnk to the vsro client working with this? i just wanna play on lan with my brother

thx
its just normal vsro 188 client, theres many links for it
Old 10/19/2018, 05:07   #127

October 18 2018: V3.1

-Fixed the smc start problem in V3.0, i released my full smc+plugins, this is a very improved version with alot of bugs fixed, and i strongly demand to use it only with vsromax, im not responsible for any bugs it does to original vsro188 files.

-Fixed the EU/CH mastery level up problem in previous versions.

DataBase Side:

Note: Patch your smc with my smc patch folder included in V3.1
Note2: SMC takes some time to load all plugins, but no worries.

Thanks to: JustNrik, flafanduc, Aishak, for reporting bugs.

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/28/2018, 19:24   #128

October 28 2018: V3.2

-Fixed the SR_GameServer overlap job exception in public release version 3.1

DataBase Side:

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2018, 07:24   #129

November 5 2018: V3.3

-Added the ablitly the change max job level in client from Type.txt

DataBase Side:

Note: I keep hearing alot of bullsh*t about that vsromax doesnt support bots please check the first page first, there is a full working sbot crack released, and if you wanna test the mbot use the same method i described in sbot thread. Please if edxloader doesnt work you can use phconnector or any other redirect proxy its not the end of the world that edxloader doesnt work. Also doesnt mean that the edxloader doesnt work then all other tools wont work, give me a break, and try to test things your self before you spread flase facts.

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.
Old 11/05/2018, 07:49   #130

elite*gold: 950
or use the best tool for packet parsing
Old 11/07/2018, 00:56   #131

Any Solution for :

After execute "SRO_VT_SHARD_PATCH" -Spoiler-

Database is from one Server alread Running ...
Old 11/07/2018, 02:21   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinal2 View Post
Any Solution for :

After execute "SRO_VT_SHARD_PATCH" -Spoiler-

Database is from one Server alread Running ...
i think you are patching the db wrong, please follow the patches by lower to higher number, also what data folder are you using ? cuz if you are using isro data folder some of navmesh / dungeons are not supported in VSRO anyway.
Old 11/07/2018, 10:07   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
i think you are patching the db wrong, please follow the patches by lower to higher number, also what data folder are you using ? cuz if you are using isro data folder some of navmesh / dungeons are not supported in VSRO anyway.
Data folder correct off course, I patch step by stek folder "database patch", , if no execute that query pass in up post, then open all right..

But, for closed dude,if u can pass correct G.S Folder i will replace it.

Ps. Server have 5 years online, and some edita like baghdad..

I tested with other database, with baghdad too, with accounts and players too, some error..
Old 11/07/2018, 17:19   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinal2 View Post
Data folder correct off course, I patch step by stek folder "database patch", , if no execute that query pass in up post, then open all right..

But, for closed dude,if u can pass correct G.S Folder i will replace it.

Ps. Server have 5 years online, and some edita like baghdad..

I tested with other database, with baghdad too, with accounts and players too, some error..
you are doing something wrong, im pretty sure... you can add me on discord i can check with you
Old 11/07/2018, 17:21   #135

Good Job!