Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Taiwan SRO Files V1.258

Discussion on [Release] Taiwan SRO Files V1.258 within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions category.

Old 03/12/2019, 21:57   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonniboy View Post
Btw. There is another huge problem. Tsro files use the old Pet UI, which does ignore Specialty Goods (with ignore I mean the pet can straight up not pick this) If you try to send the Packet manually it throws an error. Not to mention the problem that this Pet UI does not refresh and check for possible pickups when the first pickup command got interrupted by Char movement for example.
Couldn't get what you're talking about, could you explain more and pictures would be better to explain.

Old 03/12/2019, 22:44   #107

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 1,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
Couldn't get what you're talking about, could you explain more and pictures would be better to explain.
blablabla, there was a new pet GUI got released with the new job system, he said this files or client doesnt have it. which is a bug, i dont know how is that even possible xDDDDD

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/13/2019, 00:50   #108

I found a real bug then. It's about the "V" hotkey. Probably most of you know the "V" hotkey, that hides some objects like players, pets..etc

The bug is affecting "L" hotkey to be doing the job of "V" hotkey instead of opening the academy window.

It's actually a useless hotkey. Most ppl just use it because it might provide a better FPS.

It doesn't work for Taiwan's sro_client provided at main post. After a few time of debugging, I found out what's wrong exactly.

There's a function that handles hotkeys, the function checks if they hotkey pressed is a registered hotkey or not then returns the hotkey character if its registered, otherwise it returns -1. Looks like CGInterface has a table that contains the registered hotkeys. So, all we have to do is to edit CGInterface registered hotkeys table memory to add the hotkey for "V" button.

But there's a specific order for the registered hotkeys table to get the "V" hotkey working, you'll understand why if you look here: 0075C2D2

Now this picture will explain a bit:

So, it's most likely a mistake. I guess easiest fix was a small memory edition. I am not sure if it could be fixed by assembly only, but you can try to work around till you find the "CGInterface::OnCreate" or something.

I created a DLL file that edits the memory of CGInterface to fix the hotkeys per character data received/respawn.

Hook the DLL with your sro_client, source code also attached.

This fix is created for the sro_client.exe of V1.258 client given at the main topic.
Attached Files
File Type: rar BIN.rar (4.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: rar SRC.rar (393.7 KB, 12 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/15/2019, 14:52   #109

i hate some system in files like :
1- Light When attack Monster
2-GM Consle
3-Can't Use ISRO Or vSRO Data to TW Files
4-in new Job system if you want add a new npc will add codecave in gameserver

Old 03/15/2019, 15:52   #110

These ain't new systems, that's just you being a noob :3
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2019, 16:14   #111

Quote:
These ain't new systems, that's just you being a noob :3
me noob okay man but you don't know me
Old 03/15/2019, 23:43   #112

The taiwan migration from vsro is indeed weird in many ways, many functions are disabled or null'ed for no fricking reason.

That being said Taiwan is way better IMO.
If you guys still interested in reversing some of the functions i have a lot of old stuff laying around
Old 03/16/2019, 00:16   #113

Just let me know if there's still other bugs, it's kinda fun fixing hardcoded bugs, funnier than spending time re-writing a loading function and getting a bugged loading gauge atn...
Old 03/16/2019, 00:36   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoline* View Post
The taiwan migration from vsro is indeed weird in many ways, many functions are disabled or null'ed for no fricking reason.

That being said Taiwan is way better IMO.
If you guys still interested in reversing some of the functions i have a lot of old stuff laying around
if you can release them that would be helpful im still interested to keep using these files until something better comes

Quote:
Just let me know if there's still other bugs, it's kinda fun fixing hardcoded bugs, funnier than spending time re-writing a loading function and getting a bugged loading gauge atn...
if i find something more i will post it here but still nothing else to report since my last tests also with the fixes that have been posted that require codecaves or your clientlib fixes how do we put all that into 1 .dll? i am looking at working on adding some client commands and would be nice to have everything all in the clientlib dll, hints are fine i just would like to learn some things which i dont know
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2019, 09:02   #115

Message me with those codecave fixes, I will implement the hooks and gather all fixes in a DLL file.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2019, 09:33   #116

This is not a real TWSRO file, they are just a mix of VSRO files.
TWSRO file does not have 1.258 server file version, only 1.268 server file version
[False TWSRO1.258] mixed VSRO files. Not really TWSRO files

Regarding the TWSRO file, I got all the server files of the TWSRO1.268 client version from my Taiwanese friend.

Not the same as the published fake file
Attached Images
File Type: png IF23DOFRB14L7N1MJEEU[BM.png (8.7 KB, 29 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2019, 14:18   #117

Has been perfectly tested
TWSRO1.268 is basically the same as VSRO1.274
Open CAP120 Cupid tour, open the weapon name [Legend], but does not include the new companion pet function
Attached Images
File Type: png 666.png (438.9 KB, 17 views)
Old 03/16/2019, 14:31   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by asksro View Post
Has been perfectly tested
TWSRO1.268 is basically the same as VSRO1.274
Open CAP120 Cupid tour, open the weapon name [Legend], but does not include the new companion pet function
care to share? and have you looked into all the features and at the exe and made sure they are different? even the client might be worth trying on these files i havent tested others
Old 03/16/2019, 14:38   #119

Quote:
TWSRO file does not have 1.258 server file version, only 1.268 server file version

Regarding the TWSRO file, I got all the server files of the TWSRO1.268 client version from my Taiwanese friend.

Are you thinking to share it with us ? we can make this files better ..
Old 03/16/2019, 15:39   #120

Quote:

You have no idea about the twsro files.

The official twsro was ran by unalis.com.tw and was the official locale version of taiwan.
Those files are still being used today only for the tw community.
It was many years ago that the official tw servers were opened for the public, briefly, and then closed due to the tw people complaining about the newly global community.

The tw version i released is the real deal, only difference is that it was meant to be a migration from vsro into ERoad.

And they were leaked among with many other server files that was kept privately over the years.

But they are not a mixture of the vsro files, you can check the locale of the files i released and the signature is for sure tw testlocale

So before u post any misleading nonesense,
Try and look at the facts.