Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Taiwan SRO Files V1.258

Discussion on [Release] Taiwan SRO Files V1.258 within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/15/2019, 18:28   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameover7800 View Post
Well that is true, the fact is that leaked server files are test modules and not production modules that is what i have heard about, only joymax is using production modules.
Well, obviously, they dont have to take last resort measures like reverse engineering the modules, they had teams working on different aspects and oh well the source codes, so yeah.. you cant compare the average developer to the tools that are at joymax disposal.
Old 05/15/2019, 18:56   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoline* View Post
Well, obviously, they dont have to take last resort measures like reverse engineering the modules, they had teams working on different aspects and oh well the source codes, so yeah.. you cant compare the average developer to the tools that are at joymax disposal.
joymax have developers and the source code but for pservers, it is not about being average or elite, reverse engineering asm will take decades no matter what and that is the limit, we don't have source code so we don't have much to do.
Old 05/15/2019, 20:51   #153

Quote:
joymax have developers and the source code but for pservers, it is not about being average or elite, reverse engineering asm will take decades no matter what and that is the limit, we don't have source code so we don't have much to do.
You can do whatever you want if you really put your mind to it, but it comes to the point whether or not its worth the effort, and tbh sro is dying than ever before compared to recent years.
Old 05/15/2019, 21:11   #154

Quote:
You can do whatever you want if you really put your mind to it, but it comes to the point whether or not its worth the effort, and tbh sro is dying than ever before compared to recent years.
Yes, but you didn't get my point, you can not develop as much as you do when you have the source code. it would be better to just make your own game from scratch if you are planning to make a major change on the game which is not practical to do it on asm or even in a third party api because you still need a lot of reverse engineering to make it work on top of a compiled module.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2019, 01:27   #155

Good news, csro-r phy/mag absorption critical bug fixed thanks to debugging twsro gs, Thanks for this release
With that beeing said, only magic pop is remaining to solve.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2019, 17:58   #156

Have you tried using this TWSRO fix?

Quote:
Good news, csro-r phy/mag absorption critical bug fixed thanks to debugging twsro gs, Thanks for this release
With that beeing said, only magic pop is remaining to solve.

""Gori Fix: Credits goes to @silkroadbotter""

This can be fixed by "Server Folder\Script\Taiwan" quest scripts in relation to "GACHA_OPERATOR".
Old 06/05/2019, 22:06   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigorkg View Post

""Gori Fix: Credits goes to @silkroadbotter""

This can be fixed by "Server Folder\Script\Taiwan" quest scripts in relation to "GACHA_OPERATOR".
No it is not the same bug, Magic Pop has nothing to do with Gori in csro-r, i have investigated on that and in conclusion i have noticed that the logic for magic pop is absent or partially absent along with the data, in both sides, db and client. In other word it requires some coding, it is not very important at the end and since we are using test modules like any other sro files used for pservers, we would expect missing features and that is pretty normal. it is not the only missing feature anyway, there are also Survival arena and Styria Clash.
Old 06/30/2019, 02:21   #158

Quote:
Yes, but you didn't get my point, you can not develop as much as you do when you have the source code. it would be better to just make your own game from scratch if you are planning to make a major change on the game which is not practical to do it on asm or even in a third party api because you still need a lot of reverse engineering to make it work on top of a compiled module.
When I have source code, I will modify the SRO engine.
As I said, we have already talked to JOMX.
Now JOMX has confirmed that we are developing Web-SRO and Mobile-SRO,,,
About the computer SRO is in the second negotiation
Old 07/28/2019, 06:28   #159

i found a little thing idk what caused it,i can't name pets or guilds to anything but numbers also the alias creation for jobs always cannot use the name but fine with numbers..
Old 08/03/2019, 21:53   #160

JOB LEVEL NOT WORKING ..
Old 08/22/2019, 21:10   #161

How to fix the billing server on normal way? I get this error on global manager that he cant connect to billing server but everything is correct?

BillingMgr- Session Established!
BillingMgr- Billing Server Session Closed!

and its repeating the whole time is there something different on the billing server on twsro files? can someone upload his billing server working for this files would be great thank you
Old 08/22/2019, 21:36   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hynix_1337 View Post
How to fix the billing server on normal way? I get this error on global manager that he cant connect to billing server but everything is correct?

BillingMgr- Session Established!
BillingMgr- Billing Server Session Closed!

and its repeating the whole time is there something different on the billing server on twsro files? can someone upload his billing server working for this files would be great thank you
The billing manager in twsro is different than vSRO, you can configure it in the server files folder.
Old 08/22/2019, 21:39   #163

Quote:
The billing manager in twsro is different than vSRO, you can configure it in the server files folder.
hmm i thought that but when i change the type in billing.ini to dummy then item mall is not working properly is there anyway to fix that?
Old 10/26/2019, 08:56   #164

Hello, first time trying to install these files. They seem to be promising although there is of course some issues (possible because of my installation was not flawless)
1- Sometimes when i try to pick up an item, it disconnects me from the server.
On the gameserver, i got this error:
PHP Code:
Storage Operation Failed!!! [OperationType6ErrorCode: -1002]
Query: {CALL _STRG_ADD_ALCHEMYSTONE (?, ?, 6,1088513,6808,0,1)}
AQ FailedLog out!! [AQType1
Tried buying potions etc from some npcs, again, disconnected and this tiem GS threw this warning
PHP Code:
D:\WORK2005\Source\SilkroadOnline\Server\SR_GameServer\GObjPC.cppCGObjPC::_AsyncQuerySucceeded7187
AQ succeeded but AsyncQueryCompleted
() error occurred [AQType17
Item mall on the other hand seems to be working just fine.
2- Can't upgrade any mastery level beyond lv1. This probably has to do with sro_client or gameserver.

Didn't have much time to try fixing any of it but will try later on. Hopefuly some of you already have encountered and fixed these.
Old 01/15/2020, 04:13   #165

Another bug, You cannot gain job exp while under job mode and there doesnt exist job quests for the new job system.. you cant even do normal or job cave quests to gain job exp. so this completely breaks jobbing on these files.

Also "Hunter Union President Narmer" has guild npc options instead of hunter job options

I am with MeGaMaX in saying that these are mixed or missing update patch files because these files are becoming more questionable the deeper im looking into them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackynuup View Post
Hello, first time trying to install these files. They seem to be promising although there is of course some issues (possible because of my installation was not flawless)
1- Sometimes when i try to pick up an item, it disconnects me from the server.
On the gameserver, i got this error:
PHP Code:
Storage Operation Failed!!! [OperationType6ErrorCode: -1002]
Query: {CALL _STRG_ADD_ALCHEMYSTONE (?, ?, 6,1088513,6808,0,1)}
AQ FailedLog out!! [AQType1
Tried buying potions etc from some npcs, again, disconnected and this tiem GS threw this warning
PHP Code:
D:\WORK2005\Source\SilkroadOnline\Server\SR_GameServer\GObjPC.cppCGObjPC::_AsyncQuerySucceeded7187
AQ succeeded but AsyncQueryCompleted
() error occurred [AQType17
Item mall on the other hand seems to be working just fine.
2- Can't upgrade any mastery level beyond lv1. This probably has to do with sro_client or gameserver.

Didn't have much time to try fixing any of it but will try later on. Hopefuly some of you already have encountered and fixed these.
None of these happen if you install the files correctly, you must have messed something up like database names or something idk..