Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SJSRO/MYSRO/SWSRO] Pet-Filter V1.8B (By Noex)

Discussion on [SJSRO/MYSRO/SWSRO] Pet-Filter V1.8B (By Noex) within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/13/2010, 05:31   #91

elite*gold: 0
Thanks so much for pointing that out. I was able to get the filter to work by not loading the config for the filter. It works great. This almost remind me of Nubot's and iSrobot's filter. I love it. Thanks buttons are gonna be pushed for you and the maker. . Have a good one bro.
Old 02/13/2010, 05:35   #92

Received Thanks: 1,669
i mean about petfilter config.

some screenshots showing the petfilter working.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2010, 16:41   #93

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,217
Hi guys,

I'm happy to see that the Pet Filter is almost working perfectly for most of you...

I'm currently rewriting the autologin / autoreconnect cuz it seems that it's not working correctly. I'll code a feature that will detect the languages included in the Language.ini file then automatically add them to the language dropdown menu. Then i'll try to figure out why the pet filter crashes when u load a config file...

superminh, is the pet filter working with sibibot or not?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/13/2010, 18:17   #94

It's not confirmed with sibi yet jumalauta. I got frustrated with the locked "Requesting user convfirmation" screen so I logged in without it. Thanks for the great work though. Haven't seen great filter like this since the old days of nubot, isrobot, and tbot.

There are a few inputs I would like to add to the program for it to work perfectly. If you would like to it here it then let me know. Just don't see them as critics and I can share my inputs.

Also. My younger brother does quite a bit of coding with VB and I think he knows its not the best for this sort of stuff. He is interested in learning more about packet editing and stuff. Is there anyway you can shed some source?
Old 02/13/2010, 20:01   #95

Go ahead, i would be happy to hear which inputs you want to add to the Pet Filter.

I know VB is not the best for this kind of purpose but if you know how, you can almost code everything you want with it.

I don't want to share my sources because the program is still in a beta state, we'll see that when it will be 100% done and totally bugless. But if your brother wants to learn more about packet editing and stuff, i can help.
Old 02/13/2010, 22:02   #96

That would be great on the offer to help with the coding. Will you PM me with your MSN if you have one or suggest a better way of getting a hold of you. Thanks in advance, jumalauta.

Lets get back on the topic. I won't say much because you mentioned you will fix the bug with launch screen and hopefully that will fix the "Requesting user conf.." It comes down to the option of pet being able to pick up other people's drop through the filter in addition your own drop. I am not quite sure if thats quite possible but I am about 300% satisfied with your great work. I didn't think that this sort of filter come back to life again. Once again, I would like to thank your effort for the pleasant gaming experience.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2010, 13:15   #97

the Program dosn't Work when i pass on SjSro (Old) it get me SjSro (New)

pleas i need help i need this Program

thx
Old 02/14/2010, 14:27   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by teto_max15 View Post
the Program dosn't Work when i pass on SjSro (Old) it get me SjSro (New)

pleas i need help i need this Program

thx
I just tried and it's working fine.
Old 02/14/2010, 21:28   #99

it Try it more than 14 Times and every Time when i Pass On SjSro(Old) i fined Game Start with SjSro(New)

i don't Know why ?

i am So Sory it Work when i tching Mida

thx and Sory Agine

there are another Problem Pet-ilter Workbutwhen i paas Active the Pet sisting Tching
and be Off every Time after Pass Active program send error and Close

waht can i Do ?
Old 02/15/2010, 15:00   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by teto_max15 View Post
there are another Problem Pet-ilter Workbutwhen i paas Active the Pet sisting Tching
and be Off every Time after Pass Active program send error and Close

waht can i Do ?
I think you might be encountering the same problem that I had and solved by Darkness. Did you save and load your config? I suggest trying to run the filter without the config-Just do the settings all over again each time you are logged in.
Old 02/15/2010, 16:21   #101

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by superminh View Post
I think you might be encountering the same problem that I had and solved by Darkness. Did you save and load your config? I suggest trying to run the filter without the config-Just do the settings all over again each time you are logged in.
yes i save and load config

ok i will try to do it

thx so mach man

i try to do like waht you Say !
but the Same Problim
i need this Program pleas help me (

when i Pass Active the Bet sisting Tching to Off and when i Tching Bet sisting the Pet-filter Stop working

i Don't Now why ?

pleas if eny One can help me pleas help
Old 02/16/2010, 03:58   #102

teto. What i was meant to say is not to save or load the config. you have to do the settings each time you load the game.
Old 02/16/2010, 12:18   #103

I don't save or lode

when my Acc satr i pass active wtheout tching in eny sisting on pet-filter to see if it work or not

every time i pass active my Pet sisting tching to Off

and when i pass On and confirm the pet-filter stoped
Old 02/16/2010, 12:47   #104

This is the way the pet filter works...
Old 02/17/2010, 19:02   #105

I can't seem to get this working for mysro. When I click enable on the pet filter it disables my pet in-game so it doesn't pick up anything. And yes I didn't save then load a config.
Closed Thread

Tags
beta, filter, france, noex, pet