Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SJSRO/MYSRO/SWSRO] Pet-Filter V1.8B (By Noex)

Discussion on [SJSRO/MYSRO/SWSRO] Pet-Filter V1.8B (By Noex) within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/22/2010, 05:14   #451

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,217
I will explain you why i used themida on the pet filter.

Everything began when i decided to crack sbot, if you guys don't already know, i'm also known as ColdFever and i released some years ago, the first themida unpacker, not working anymore because of the new protections.

When i started my reverse engineering work on SBot, i discovered that it was also protected by one of the last Themida revision ( i won't tell the exact version here.. ), if you know reversing a little, you know that Themida is one of the best protector out there and it uses virtual machine, oep virtualization and stuff.

To study SBot and his protection, i decided to create a simple application, protected it with the same version of themida which is used on SBot and see what was the difference between the original and protected version, later i realized that i will need a more complex application to study the modifications applied by Themida, then i decided to use the petfilter which is complex enough

Then... some of you guys probably didn't know but i finally unpacked sbot and cracked it, it's been a long time now but the method i used is still working, Themida is a very strong protection but not uncrackable.

Going back to the main question, later i was bored and tried the XBundler feature of Themida / WinLicense on the petfilter and it worked well, it allows me to release the petfilter executable only, all dlls and needed files are invisible and directly embedded in the exe.

It's better to have less files to distribute and easier for you to extract them in your silkroad folder, furthermore themida offers a good protection if you guys wanna challenge it and see how the petfilter works

Now you know why i used Themida, not really for the protection it offers but for the embedding files feature.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/22/2010, 06:31   #452

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumalauta View Post
I will explain you why i used themida on the pet filter.

Everything began when i decided to crack sbot, if you guys don't already know, i'm also known as ColdFever and i released some years ago, the first themida unpacker, not working anymore because of the new protections.

When i started my reverse engineering work on SBot, i discovered that it was also protected by one of the last Themida revision ( i won't tell the exact version here.. ), if you know reversing a little, you know that Themida is one of the best protector out there and it uses virtual machine, oep virtualization and stuff.

To study SBot and his protection, i decided to create a simple application, protected it with the same version of themida which is used on SBot and see what was the difference between the original and protected version, later i realized that i will need a more complex application to study the modifications applied by Themida, then i decided to use the petfilter which is complex enough

Then... some of you guys probably didn't know but i finally unpacked sbot and cracked it, it's been a long time now but the method i used is still working, Themida is a very strong protection but not uncrackable.

Going back to the main question, later i was bored and tried the XBundler feature of Themida / WinLicense on the petfilter and it worked well, it allows me to release the petfilter executable only, all dlls and needed files are invisible and directly embedded in the exe.

It's better to have less files to distribute and easier for you to extract them in your silkroad folder, furthermore themida offers a good protection if you guys wanna challenge it and see how the petfilter works

Now you know why i used Themida, not really for the protection it offers but for the embedding files feature.
Nice well then that brings me to the point does this bot work for win 7 because I tried and Client is always stuck on the splash screen
Old 04/22/2010, 06:34   #453

looks like the random DC Problem has been solved successfully .. my complements on a job well done

now maybe i can turn ur attention to another point ..

when the pet is set to grab all items .. it actually grabs only the items that has been dropped in my presence .. as in if i use reverse scroll for example and there's some items on the ground and the pet is supposed to grab .. but it doesn't
i have to be near the guy who dropped these items WHEN he drops it .. and after losing ownership .. then the pet can grab them .. otherwise the pet acts as if there's no items.

second point is about the configuration of the pet .. it would be a hell lot easier if u could organize the grab-able items in categories .. by degree for example .. or maybe by type (armor-pro-garm) weapons (sword-glavie ... )
cuz right now confirguring the item list is a nightmare ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrilo View Post
Nice well then that brings me to the point does this bot work for win 7 because I tried and Client is always stuck on the splash screen
i'm on windows 7 x64 and it works no problem .. just close the game and reopen it .. for me opened on the second try

cheers.
Old 04/22/2010, 09:02   #454

elite*gold: 280
Received Thanks: 3,483
the autologin doesn't work anymore for me.
it stops after the first try
Old 04/22/2010, 09:34   #455

i think i spoke too soon ..
i got DCed 1 hour after activating the Filter ..

ball is back in ur court
Old 04/22/2010, 09:37   #456

mmmh i run the petfilter on 1 from my 4 chars - yesterday all worked fine but now once i get a drop what he picks due the filter i get a instand dc D: win7 64bit
Old 04/22/2010, 12:03   #457

noex, have many disconnects in your petfilter
Old 04/22/2010, 12:21   #458

the problem is not the filter the problem comes when u bot...go to roc and leave ure char there ...not botting...anyway i found ways to make the bot work long time....!!so the pet filter lose connection sometimes because of the lolkop bot idk why......!!!!
Old 04/22/2010, 12:40   #459

elite*gold: 1
/EDIT!! works only forgot to PRESS ENABLE

but doesnt work at multiclient
Old 04/22/2010, 12:46   #460

elite*gold: 1
Same here i get d/c i activate pet filter 1min later my char dosnt move ....all are frozen
Old 04/22/2010, 12:49   #461

elite*gold: 702
Same problem as lolkop: First try and autologin stops -_- . Waiting for the newer version ^^
Old 04/22/2010, 16:10   #462

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,217
I couldnt try the autologin feature cuz the account i have is on swsro2 and the server is never crowded.. I'll try on swsro1.

I dont know why you guys are disconnected while using it, i connected it yesterday and i've been connected for about 6 hours without any disconnection.. Are u using it alone or with a bot or something, if it's the case, the DCs problems aren't due to the petfilter but to the bot.
Old 04/22/2010, 16:17   #463

Quote:
I couldnt try the autologin feature cuz the account i have is on swsro2 and the server is never crowded.. I'll try on swsro1.

I dont know why you guys are disconnected while using it, i connected it yesterday and i've been connected for about 6 hours without any disconnection.. Are u using it alone or with a bot or something, if it's the case, the DCs problems aren't due to the petfilter but to the bot.
just lolkop bot keypresser ...
Old 04/22/2010, 16:19   #464

Quote:

so you are using the petfiler on swsro2? its working again? xD cuz for me its not working (like you said in your post before) and otherwise what do you think how long it will take since the filter will work on swsro 2 again? some days? some weeks? some months ?
Old 04/22/2010, 16:50   #465

We need salution for 64 bit win 7 if u can look into it thanks in advance.

Problem launch game but it hangs on Splash screen with no end.

Solutions tried:

admin mode
Xp Mode
Closed Thread

Tags
beta, filter, france, noex, pet