Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Release, A new pick pet.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 283
Received Thanks: 145
Release, A new pick pet.

Hello sweet, non-toxic community.

As the title says. just follow these steps.
1-Download.
2-Duplicate any pick pet lines.
3-Replace the .bsr with the .bsr you downloaded.
4-Import.
5-Run the game.

--Resize the model based on your needs through your characterdataxxx line.

Characterdata line if you still need it.
Preview
---------






Download



Ɗoc is offline  
Thanks
8 Users
Old 06/10/2018, 08:54   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 506
Received Thanks: 132
GOOD WORK MATE


link fixed..


Zoro.Sro is offline  
Old 06/10/2018, 09:12   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 597
Received Thanks: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ɗoc View Post
Hello sweet, non-toxic community.

As the title says. just follow these steps.
1-Download.
2-Duplicate any pick pet lines.
3-Replace the .bsr with the .bsr you downloaded.
4-Import.
5-Run the game.

--Resize the model based on your needs through your characterdataxxx line.

Characterdata line if you still need it.
Preview
---------






Download
.ddj for the scroll img?

ok i have create own ddj
Work fine thx
mialuisa is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2018, 10:15   #4
 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 283
Received Thanks: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro.Sro View Post
GOOD WORK MATE


link fixed..
Thank you buddy, Also link i posted is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mialuisa View Post
.ddj for the scroll img?

ok i have create own ddj
Work fine thx
Yeah just do it yourself, You are welcome buddy.


Ɗoc is offline  
Old 06/10/2018, 11:32   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 410
Received Thanks: 88
Oh, nice design. (If it's yours) (BTW it's called "Pharaoh", not "Pharoh")
#HB is online now  
Old 06/14/2018, 08:56   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 13
awesome work, thanks for release
ScarOnline is offline  
Old 06/17/2018, 11:07   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
Awesome, is it from Araxion? ��
.7z is offline  
Old 06/18/2018, 11:28   #8
 
elite*gold: 8
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 12
I Like it , Awesome Release Thanks
CyrL is offline  
Old 06/27/2018, 04:38   #9
 
elite*gold: 56
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 434
Received Thanks: 103
good one mate
XerK.. is offline  
Old 06/29/2018, 14:19   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 597
Received Thanks: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMKING1050 View Post
how can i make it attack pet ?
Copy all line from any attack pet or from Wolf Change to any name and change .bsr file and add to database & client easy way
mialuisa is online now  
Old 06/29/2018, 22:15   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 597
Received Thanks: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMKING1050 View Post
Thx, But i must change ID , Index For 140 Line ?
yes
mialuisa is online now  
Old 06/29/2018, 23:32   #12
 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 283
Received Thanks: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by mialuisa View Post
Copy all line from any attack pet or from Wolf Change to any name and change .bsr file and add to database & client easy way
Hello, It will NOT work as an attack pet. As the .BSR i designed to NOT have an Attack animation in-rather it has a picking animation and attraction animation. So basically it will not become an attack pet. Yes you will see damage out-put however no animation.
Ɗoc is offline  
Old 06/30/2018, 01:38   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 597
Received Thanks: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ɗoc View Post
Hello, It will NOT work as an attack pet. As the .BSR i designed to NOT have an Attack animation in-rather it has a picking animation and attraction animation. So basically it will not become an attack pet. Yes you will see damage out-put however no animation.
also it work as attack but you dont have animation
mialuisa is online now  
Old 06/30/2018, 02:10   #14
 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 283
Received Thanks: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by mialuisa View Post
also it work as attack but you dont have animation
It will crash you probably because there is no attack animation entry. and you will have to identify one in skilleffect.txt yet there is none in the .bsr. Why do you have to speak about stuff you know nothing about?
Ɗoc is offline  
Old 06/30/2018, 11:51   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 597
Received Thanks: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ɗoc View Post
It will crash you probably because there is no attack animation entry. and you will have to identify one in skilleffect.txt yet there is none in the .bsr. Why do you have to speak about stuff you know nothing about?
So why are you even talking? although you have not tested it ??

you see work as attack pet no crash !!


attack with Damage


mialuisa is online now  
Reply


Similar Threads
dbghelp.dll Pick Hack - Increase Pick Range?
09/01/2010 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
hey this hack has a very small pick range. i kill in large areas and i want to pick ALL drops. any way i can set the range to x10 more?
[ZSZC] "Pick with Pet" won't work, grab pet won't grab
08/06/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 8 Replies
Hi guys My char picks up the items but when i choose pick with pet, the pet won't pit the items. I have deleted bot, i have put the grab pet to storage, closed game, re-logged in etc. But the pet won't grab the items... This problem occured 1 week ago, i did deleted the settings and setup the bot again. It was gone. But now, it still occurs. Please help me.:handsdown:
Fun: Change Cursor, How to Pick Pick Up Nothing
02/11/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
Here's a tip to change your CO (sword) cursor to ingame items. Uses: maybe help u to aim mobs or players better. Pink met is easier to spot than the default cursor. 1. Put item from inventory in F slot. (Eg, put a meteor/nix in F10 slot) 2. Left click on item in F slot (eg. Left click on item in F10 slot) 3. Wala! Your cursor changed to something else (cursor changed to met/nix!) Side effects: you cannot pick up anything on the ground! Lol. This side effect maybe useful to somebody...



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.