Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot] RoadShark Bot - Free Silkroad PServer bot

Discussion on [Bot] RoadShark Bot - Free Silkroad PServer bot within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Bot] RoadShark Bot - Free Silkroad PServer bot

Dear elitepvpers members,
it has been along time, since I was active in the sro scene. The Sro-Scene seems to be dead, anyway, I did alot of work to make this bot happen. It's called "RSBot" (RoadShark bot) and I'm releasing it today.
At this moment, the bot is in a BETA phase, that means, that it's still under heavy developement by me and that means it has tons of bugs. Im working alone, so I hope you understand that I can not fix all bugs in a second, so don't complain about it. It is and will always be a spare time project.

Before I started to develop this project, I asked my self: What doesn't any other bot have? The answers were clear, the bot should be and or have:
- Free
- Public API developement.
- No obfuscation

ServerFiles: VSRO 1.88
Homepage:

How to?
Step 1:
Download the latest bot version from the homepage and extract the folder wherever you want.

Step 2:
Navigate to the extracted folder and run RSBot.exe (located in Build\some date\RSBot.exe).

Step 3:
A dialog should pop up where you can define the silkroad directory. Do this.

Step 4:
The bot should load now, once it has been loaded, you can start the game.

Step 5 (if the loader does not work):
Use the edxSilkroadLoader5 (included in the archive) to redirect the bot. If you want to learn more about the loader, search for it on this forum, I won't explain it here.

Gallary

What is currently included?

Troubleshooting

What does "Public API Developement" mean?

Contribution

Special thanks
DaxterSoul. Without his awesome Silkroad documentation, the developement process would never have come so far. Thanks Daxter!
Also I want to thank PushEdx for his great security library.

Virus Scan:

0/58
Thanks
16 Users
Old 06/28/2017, 09:28   #2

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by wimbeam View Post

Dear elitepvpers members,
it has been along time, since I was active in the sro scene. The Sro-Scene seems to be dead, anyway, I did alot of work to make this bot happen. It's called "RSBot" (RoadShark bot) and I'm releasing it today.
At this moment, the bot is in a BETA phase, that means, that it's still under heavy developement by me and that means it has tons of bugs. Im working alone, so I hope you understand that I can not fix all bugs in a second, so don't complain about it. It is and will always be a spare time project.

Before I started to develop this project, I asked my self: What doesn't any other bot have? The answers were clear, the bot should be and or have:
- Free
- Public API developement.
- No obfuscation

ServerFiles: VSRO 1.88
Homepage:

How to?
Step 1:
Download the latest bot version from the homepage and extract the folder wherever you want.

Step 2:
Navigate to the extracted folder and run RSBot.exe (located in Build\some date\RSBot.exe).

Step 3:
A dialog should pop up where you can define the silkroad directory. Do this.

Step 4:
The bot should load now, once it has been loaded, you can start the game.

Step 5 (if the loader does not work):
Use the edxSilkroadLoader5 (included in the archive) to redirect the bot. If you want to learn more about the loader, search for it on this forum, I won't explain it here.

Gallary

What is currently included?

Troubleshooting

What does "Public API Develeopement" mean?

Contribution

Special thanks
DaxterSoul. Without his awesome Silkroad documentation, the developement process would never have come so far. Thanks Daxter!
Also I want to thank PushEdx for his great security library.

Virus Scan:

0/58
For pics...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2017, 17:22   #3

not work at Silkroad
Old 06/29/2017, 20:02   #4

maybe csro-r try?
Old 06/30/2017, 00:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILowe View Post
maybe csro-r try?
he said " ServerFiles: VSRO 1.88 " which mean it should work with vsro servers which uses that server files ver. only ! csro-r won't work
Old 06/30/2017, 03:53   #6

dude we have alot of bots for vsro 1.188
you should focus on files with less bots you will gain more
Old 06/30/2017, 20:01   #7

@killercom I dont want to gain anything. Its a spare time project.
Old 06/30/2017, 20:07   #8

elite*gold: 251
why bothering doing a bot? there is free cracked sbot for pservers
Old 07/01/2017, 20:40   #9

better would be to code bot for for other files like vsro-r, csro-r or br files. for vsro 188 are already 2 cracked bots.
Old 12/02/2017, 10:52   #10

thank you , bot Speed good but it sometime dis