Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] NaviFilter | Advanced packet filter

Discussion on [Release] NaviFilter | Advanced packet filter within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/17/2019, 05:43   #271

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDollar View Post
it still for premium users yes
You can't share source code but can i purchase it?

Old 08/17/2019, 06:18   #272

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDollar View Post
* Introduction:
Do you think NaviFilter has died? that's not true, we came back with a huge update.. people thought navi has died and started building their own / using new filters and whatnot, but I wanna let you know that there are a lot of users still using / waiting for Navi's new update, 2 months without any updates server owners are still in contact with me asking for it.
the new version will come out soon, look forward to it. i have recoded the whole thing, and I am excited to release it.

* Why to choose navi :
Navifilter has been online for more than 4 months. it was used on servers with huge player bases and a total of 3500+ online players with 0 delays.
it also provides you with the best control over your server & performance.

* Version 2 Preview - it isn't the final design yet - :

* Old Version -

Download :

* Special Thanks :
Global chat EVENT doesnt works, game crash, how can add it inside the filter?

« 2019 || Exclusive Explanation full added NPC | New Follow Pet Attack Magic Wolf /Neon Wolf »

Similar Threads
[Release] SilkroadSecurity [Smart&Advanced packet filter]
10/19/2019 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 88 Replies
Program features : ----- Completely new Framework and design afaik it managed to handle ~500 players (my client has ~500 players \_(ツ)_/) Multi-Shard support -> 2..10 shards in 1 list np :) Limitless agent support -> automatically redirects to agent(s) Config file like JMX's one (bit complicated) ----- Welcome message at first login GM Login control
[Selling] SroProt - Advanced Silkroad packet filter
03/02/2017 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Hey Folks, If you are new/exisiting owner of one Silkroad's server, then you are supposed to get proper security when server goes into release phase. Nowadays, every unprotected server is weak, it means, that typical server is under security leaks, such as exploitable packets or flood based attacks. You can see on many community forums the old SROProt releases or other protection applications. They all work badly. Why? They are usually decompilled used ILSpy or any different...
[Selling] Dollar Guard "Exploit Protection , Advanced Packet Filter"
04/06/2016 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
Dollar Guard "Exploit Protection , Advanced Packet Filter " -What is Dollar Guard? It's an asynchronous proxy made to handle connections between the server and the client, and filter all out/incoming packet. -What makes you purchase Dollar Guard Nowdays every unprotected server is weak and easy prey for attackers It basically tells that your server might be exposed or potentially forced to leak its files on the web. And let's not forget the amount of headache upon exploitable packets...