Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Release] New job suits

Reply
 
Old 06/19/2015, 03:32   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 32
do we need itemdata?



zizoelnigm is offline  
Old 06/19/2015, 04:26   #17

 
elite*gold: 101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,550
Received Thanks: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizoelnigm View Post
do we need itemdata?
Sorry, I have completely forgot about it but you should have figured out by yourself. Added it


Locklyon is offline  
Old 06/19/2015, 04:29   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 32
okay so im not wrong about that thanks <3
zizoelnigm is offline  
Old 06/19/2015, 05:53   #19


 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 434
Received Thanks: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemogoolo View Post
Which is already known
It became known after Elamidas. So please don't act like you had the idea of making it work like that.

GG, afk.


Simulation1337 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2015, 09:04   #20
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,128
Received Thanks: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulation1337 View Post
It's a skill to add the suit on to your character, since the trader and hunter job id params do not support the full suit and just the accessory.

I made a fake skill for each job suit in order to show the full suit on you in Elamidas. This is how it works.

And once again, people simply copy/paste ^^
just wondering how people did it then in SWSRO years ago..

replace Job Suit / PVP capes with new job suit / avatar

i guess KingLe or KingLi was the name of the guy who made it

Syloxx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2015, 19:03   #21


 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 434
Received Thanks: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
just wondering how people did it then in SWSRO years ago..

replace Job Suit / PVP capes with new job suit / avatar

i guess KingLe or KingLi was the name of the guy who made it

That was different.

ECSRO/SWSRO clients support full job suits with the param. That's why it's possible, it's as simple as changing the .bsr and change a number from 4 to 7
Simulation1337 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2015, 20:36   #22
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,128
Received Thanks: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulation1337 View Post
That was different.

ECSRO/SWSRO clients support full job suits with the param. That's why it's possible, it's as simple as changing the .bsr and change a number from 4 to 7
any explaintion why it isnt supported in vsro 188 then?
Syloxx is offline  
Old 06/19/2015, 21:08   #23


 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 434
Received Thanks: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
any explaintion why it isnt supported in vsro 188 then?
Probably because of the job system they did, they changed the job system from old files to the new, so they probably made new params to identify job suits of some kind. That would be my only guess
Simulation1337 is offline  
Old 06/19/2015, 23:28   #24
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,128
Received Thanks: 600
So... In vsro 274 (cap 120) they added full suit support but the funny is the old job items still work aswell (never tried to modify the old job suit (vsro 188 Jobs) so its pretty weird...)
Syloxx is offline  
Old 06/20/2015, 01:22   #25


 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 434
Received Thanks: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
So... In vsro 274 (cap 120) they added full suit support but the funny is the old job items still work aswell (never tried to modify the old job suit (vsro 188 Jobs) so its pretty weird...)
Yup, it's basically like this:

1) Old files supported full suits
2) 1.188 Do not support it
3) 274 supports it again...

So yea, it's weird but well it's joymax ^^
Simulation1337 is offline  
Old 06/20/2015, 01:59   #26
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,128
Received Thanks: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulation1337 View Post
Yup, it's basically like this:

1) Old files supported full suits
2) 1.188 Do not support it
3) 274 supports it again...

So yea, it's weird but well it's joymax ^^
if u want i can take later a look on jsro
it use a old client "framework" compareable with ECSRO and SWSRO
but uses the new job system from vsro 188

would be interesting to know if joymax disabled this function with the "framework" or with the job system
Syloxx is offline  
Old 06/20/2015, 07:10   #27


 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 434
Received Thanks: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
if u want i can take later a look on jsro
it use a old client "framework" compareable with ECSRO and SWSRO
but uses the new job system from vsro 188

would be interesting to know if joymax disabled this function with the "framework" or with the job system
Probably framework. If you look in media\config\define.txt, you will find bunch of stuff like new_job_system and blabla. Pretty sure that's how they assign stuff for the client to read ^^
Simulation1337 is offline  
Old 06/20/2015, 10:59   #28
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,128
Received Thanks: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulation1337 View Post
Probably framework. If you look in media\config\define.txt, you will find bunch of stuff like new_job_system and blabla. Pretty sure that's how they assign stuff for the client to read ^^
could you do me a favor...
can you try to give the PVP Cape a full suit avatar?

would be interesting to see if they disabled these aswell
and btw thief is full suit o.O
Syloxx is offline  
Old 09/03/2015, 09:22   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 17
nice bro
EraSro is offline  
Old 09/03/2015, 18:52   #30
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,524
Received Thanks: 1,242
Just by looking over the lines I can tell that the character visual change won't work, unless u released it intentionally as a bug for people to struggle a little.


WickedNite. is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads
New Job suits problem
01/14/2015 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 5 Replies
Hi, I have a problem with new Job Suits. http://i.imgur.com/4NSnXSI.png See ? What is the problem ?
New job suits!
09/08/2014 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 8 Replies
As guys see new job suits are released on Skalidor->Elamidas and Savaga online. Well i was looking for it and how it's working but somehow it's not working on the normal way,i mean job suits are not connected to the .bsr directly since that won't work, there will be some shown bugs as u can see your shoulder outside the suit and so on. If anyone have any idea about how to do dis i would be Thankful..
Urzark WTS Suits
05/18/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
SUITS Mage angel 35m Mage angel 35m Mage teddy 30m Mage ninja 30m Hunter ninja 30m Archer rare lord 35m Archer ninja suit 35m
[Archon] Big Suits Sale! (93 suits for sale!)
02/27/2011 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies
Please note that all of these suits are for sale on UGDRASIL - ARCHON only! The current price is $2,50 / €2,00 per suit ELEMENTALIST (27 suits) - 6x Frenzied Panda: Superior <14 Days> - 9x Vivid Yellow Jumpsuit <14 Days> - 2x Frenzied Fuzzy Bear: Superior <14 Days>
New Suits :) Enjoy
12/04/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Here are some Creatshions i made too for DarklordsOnline Hope you like here is a Pic... http://i38.tinypic.com/qyso5v.jpg Download the .rar file extract to c3/texters and yes to all and done log and and look at your New Clothes P.S. Hit Thanks if you use :)



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.