Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


Alexandria Client + SREmu

Discussion on Alexandria Client + SREmu within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 11/18/2009, 15:28   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 2
pls english client
sin2022 is offline  
Old 11/18/2009, 15:34   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 4
ok i fixed that problem i had before but now i stand nowhere like in the sky but i see nothing at all only me
romank1 is offline  
Old 11/18/2009, 15:47   #33
 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,731
Received Thanks: 1,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by kekeven View Post
YeferZon this is only Ger-En forum as far as i know .. so pls don`t post in other language :S....thx b1gloRD for document... but i need ALLL ITEMS AND MOOBS comands 1dg-11dg , all uniqs ... if any1 can help me pls pm or post here ty
w8w8 i will edit my post with everything u need.

Edit: Here we go

also to get 10d suns here :


.item 4038 = 10d sos sword
.item 4039 = 10d som sword
.item 4040 = 10d sun sword

.item 4043 = 10d sos blade
.item 4044 = 10d som blade
.item 4045 = 10d sun blade

.item 4110 = 10d sos spear
.item 4111 = 10d som spear
.item 4112 = 10d sun spear

.item 4146 = 10d sos glaive
.item 4147 = 10d som glaive
.item 4148 = 10d sun glaive

.item 4182 = 10d sos bow
.item 4183 = 10d som bow
.item 4184 = 10d sun bow

.item 4218 = 10d sos shield
.item 4219 = 10d som shield
.item 4220 = 10d sun shield


Also when you spawn these items there will be no icon image for it, and when you Put it on the game will Crash, so dont restart your server just login again and it will be on your char

idk what sox is for 11d...

give me a thanks if i helped

edit : also if you need globals etc add this in your GM ini file:

[item20]
type=ETC
amount=50
ID=3851
plusvalue=0
durability=0
phyreinforce=0
magreinforce=0
HaGsTeR is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/18/2009, 16:25   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,210
Received Thanks: 6,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaGsTeR View Post
w8w8 i will edit my post with everything u need.

Edit: Here we go

also to get 10d suns here :


.item 4038 = 10d sos sword
.item 4039 = 10d som sword
.item 4040 = 10d sun sword

.item 4043 = 10d sos blade
.item 4044 = 10d som blade
.item 4045 = 10d sun blade

.item 4110 = 10d sos spear
.item 4111 = 10d som spear
.item 4112 = 10d sun spear

.item 4146 = 10d sos glaive
.item 4147 = 10d som glaive
.item 4148 = 10d sun glaive

.item 4182 = 10d sos bow
.item 4183 = 10d som bow
.item 4184 = 10d sun bow

.item 4218 = 10d sos shield
.item 4219 = 10d som shield
.item 4220 = 10d sun shield


Also when you spawn these items there will be no icon image for it, and when you Put it on the game will Crash, so dont restart your server just login again and it will be on your char

idk what sox is for 11d...

give me a thanks if i helped

edit : also if you need globals etc add this in your GM ini file:

[item20]
type=ETC
amount=50
ID=3851
plusvalue=0
durability=0
phyreinforce=0
magreinforce=0
D11 items are custom items, I'm very lazy so I didn't added sox D11 items or a full D10 items, that client is v1.151 but modified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by costicla3 View Post
pls do someone know the video songs ?
Check the video description~

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeferZon View Post
kape, los skills de 80-100 no sirven algunos? es como en la version anterior q si los usabas dos veces te sacaba?.. descargando.. gracias soy el q te pidio que le enseñaras a hacer esto por msn xd haha te acuerdas?..

te cuidas buen trabajo
The skills are like on the old sremu, mostly doesn't works, sorry don't know programing so can't fix them ^^'
(La próxima habla ingles nuv XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by szkodnikoS View Post
Hey, what commando I have to do, to teleport, please answer examples
And how I can make item?
There are not teleport commands, for switch your position you must change the gm.ini file on accounts folder. Check this vid for more info:



Quote:
pls english client
XD Sorry I put my spanish patch cause it is more updated than the original text in english. Anyway language isn't important, ya? =P
Kape7 is offline  
Old 11/18/2009, 16:36   #35
 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,731
Received Thanks: 1,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaperucito View Post
D11 items are custom items, I'm very lazy so I didn't added sox D11 items or a full D10 items, that client is v1.151 but modified.
yea well 10d works fine anyway its the codes for 9d items but the 9d stuff looks like 10d stuff so yea..
HaGsTeR is offline  
Old 11/18/2009, 19:14   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 0
guys i have a problem.... when i try open SREmu.exe it`s show me
and if i open SROPH_Client ... he go in game and when he show me the boat it`s saying you have been disconnected in spanish :| HELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP I NEED F**KING HELP I`M GOING [email protected]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ hellllllpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
kekeven is offline  
Old 11/18/2009, 19:59   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 188
Received Thanks: 37
Lol. Google it lazy people sux

Install it.
szkodnikoS is offline  
Old 11/18/2009, 22:58   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,094
Received Thanks: 286
when you get error code 2 than you should rename the SROPH_Client.exe to SROclient.exe.just saying coz i was to stupid to notice it right away
half113 is offline  
Old 11/19/2009, 02:05   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
how come i open it and im like floating over green? And i when i spawn monsters i get dc im in vista
figment is offline  
Old 11/19/2009, 05:45   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kekeven View Post
YeferZon this is only Ger-En forum as far as i know .. so pls don`t post in other language :S....thx b1gloRD for document... but i need ALLL ITEMS AND MOOBS comands 1dg-11dg , all uniqs ... if any1 can help me pls pm or post here ty
ahaha sorry, he talk spanish too ...
YeferZon is offline  
Old 11/19/2009, 11:58   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 0
HOW I MAKE TO GET POTIONS AND OTHER *****?!i`m use version 1.002!!!! help pls... is my first time when i use sremu...and yea my client keep crashing .... so helppp plsss come on ppl
kekeven is offline  
Old 11/19/2009, 12:30   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,094
Received Thanks: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment View Post
how come i open it and im like floating over green? And i when i spawn monsters i get dc im in vista
change your position in acc under gm.ini.you probly stuck under desert like i was

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekeven View Post
HOW I MAKE TO GET POTIONS AND OTHER *****?!i`m use version 1.002!!!! help plz... is my first time when i use sremu...and yea my client keep crashing .... so help plsss come on ppl
you can make them but cant use them so no point

and you cant avoid client crashing coz mob's are really buged
half113 is offline  
Old 11/19/2009, 15:00   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 13
this will be great!! but idk how to instal all D y readed the topic on guides but y don't understand anything .
mimasdx is offline  
Old 11/19/2009, 17:35   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,210
Received Thanks: 6,241
For these people who appear floating on the nothing. The coords are right, but seems a Windows Vista issue. Can any Vista user confirm if Im right?
On XP works fine. Don't know also if works on Win 7.
And I repeat, read whole pdf file before ask something, like the .ocx files error.
Kape7 is offline  
Old 11/19/2009, 18:05   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,444
Received Thanks: 2,326
Please explain me about hamachi.
I need it very much.
Write in PM.
I could give you what do you want :P
(Of course not 10000000000$ or something like this ;D)
dimkacool is offline  
Closed Thread




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.