Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] the real 70cap worldmap files.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] the real 70cap worldmap files.

I'd like to see a 70 cap remake if anyone wants i can upload 60 and 70cap isro clients u can use the text files to make one.. this one i'll play - a challenge up for epvper pros, the client must be really ~500mb weight when u open the server. The server should have autopot and fortress areas like hotan bandit and jangan. Should be cool.

P.S. hint if you remove file in textdata u can remove in data (files like .dds etc).
and in your place i'd choose to use vsro client and clean it up from unneeded ***** leaving it only with china stuff in.
file in attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: rar worldmap.rar (753.2 KB, 128 views)

Thanks
6 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 38
It is realy hard to get the current vsro (1.188) files into oldschool, you have to edit the map and so, you can't leave the map like it was at 60/70cap there was no river between tarim basin and hotan, you have to make a whole new map this is alot work
I don't say its impossible, but it cost alot of debugging time, wich is not even worth with the current amount of active player, the game is outdated and people won't get the feeling back, it's just boring to grind also pvp gets boring for the most people, they just play it because they are addicted

Some friends of me and myself were doing such a project like a year ago, but we stoped it due to no interest & fun at all

This is a map from "FireWavezZ" made for our server, copyrights to him althought im not allowed to share it thats why i placed the "C FireWavezZ" in the middle

Sorry for my english ;3

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veteran1337 View Post
like it was at 60/70cap there was no river between tarim basin and hotan,
The river between Tarim Basin and Hotan was already there at 60 cap.
When there was no river, SRO was in beta stage.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 1,044

9/10 would photoshop again

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #5
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,863
Arrow Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions -> Private SRO Exploits/Hacks/Bots/Guides

#moved to correct section
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post
I'd like to see a 70 cap remake if anyone wants i can upload 60 and 70cap isro clients u can use the text files to make one.. this one i'll play - a challenge up for epvper pros, the client must be really ~500mb weight when u open the server. The server should have autopot and fortress areas like hotan bandit and jangan. Should be cool.

P.S. hint if you remove file in textdata u can remove in data (files like .dds etc).
and in your place i'd choose to use vsro client and clean it up from unneeded ***** leaving it only with china stuff in.
file in attachment.
your request are ALOT of asm in binaries...
That's really hardcore, for me, impossible, but maybe not for others.

Thanks for that release
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by InZiDeR View Post
your request are ALOT of asm in binaries...
That's really hardcore, for me, impossible, but maybe not for others.

Thanks for that release

There is no need for single asm edits rather than cap editing everything else = just pk2 edits.
Old   #8

What about the old job system? Old alchemy window? And i remember . In backto70s i tryed to remove all european content from the game client... but anyway at 4th degree of european equipment it always crashed...dunno why
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

elite*gold: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by InZiDeR View Post
What about the old job system? Old alchemy window? And i remember . In backto70s i tryed to remove all european content from the game client... but anyway at 4th degree of european equipment it always crashed...dunno why
Exactly, only pk2 is not
Quote:
a challenge up for epvper pros