Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SWSRO][ZSZC]Loader/Bot/Autopot/Silkmod

Discussion on [SWSRO][ZSZC]Loader/Bot/Autopot/Silkmod within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/25/2011, 13:42   #1036

elite*gold: 280
Received Thanks: 3,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by affemitwaffe12 View Post
der bot greift nach drei mnobs manchmal früher manchmal spater nicht merh an und wartet so 10 sek bis der wida was macht meisten kackt der aba ab
"kackt ab" ist immer eine supper beschreibung...
willst du damit sagen, das der bot abstürzt? das dein char dc bekommt? das dein client crasht? oder einfach das er nicht mehr selected?

wenn er nicht mehr selected, bist du sicher das sich noch mobs in deiner gewählten range befinden, und wenn ja kannst du ingame denn von hand was machen?

etwas genauere beschreibung als "kackt ab" wäre schon nett
Old 03/25/2011, 15:43   #1037

elite*gold: 0
sry lolkop ^^

also der bot greift nach dme buffen meistens imma gut und sofort an etwa nach drei mobs wie gesagt mal mehr mal weniger bleibt der bot für 10 sek etwa stehen potet nur mob greifen meistens mich weiter hin an und nach 10 sek macht der wida wat also wida paar mobs ..... eher nachdenk pause ^^ ne haba gemerkt wenn mehrere mobs mich angreifen kommt der durcheinander also der potet nur greift net an hab ma bot bei low lvl mbos getestet die der halt onehitet da klappt es einwandfrei
Old 03/25/2011, 19:10   #1038

Idea: can you add autoress? xD!
For dont be dead like 2 hours for Lag ._.
Old 03/25/2011, 20:06   #1039

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakMaster View Post
Idea: can you add autoress? xD!
For dont be dead like 2 hours for Lag ._.
ress urself is not possible. if i add return to town when dead, all towns would beome overpopulated :s i'll add it, once loop is available
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2011, 20:16   #1040

add Compatibility swsro u.u i need silkmod u.u or autopot no keypress u.u
Old 03/25/2011, 22:42   #1041

Idk if this happens to anyone else, but my system is Win7, and I have a hard time trying to bot..

Everytime I click start, the bot says its starting, and it finds a mob, but nothing happens.. and about 10 sec later, it jus suddenly manage to use some skills.. and after 1 kill, it waits another 10 sec to reselect a mob.. and it happens all the time..

BTW: Pet doesnt pick up anything.. My friend has XP system, this bot worked fine for him, no delay, and his pet picks everything except after certain time it gets bugged too. I also led him log on my chara jus to try if it works on his pc with my chara. He told me it also worked fine.. He also said that the buff doesnt work correctly and continuously.

So i think theres something wrong with the bot, probly becuz my system is Win 7
Old 03/25/2011, 23:59   #1042

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbaobao View Post
Idk if this happens to anyone else, but my system is Win7, and I have a hard time trying to bot..

Everytime I click start, the bot says its starting, and it finds a mob, but nothing happens.. and about 10 sec later, it jus suddenly manage to use some skills.. and after 1 kill, it waits another 10 sec to reselect a mob.. and it happens all the time..

BTW: Pet doesnt pick up anything.. My friend has XP system, this bot worked fine for him, no delay, and his pet picks everything except after certain time it gets bugged too. I also led him log on my chara jus to try if it works on his pc with my chara. He told me it also worked fine.. He also said that the buff doesnt work correctly and continuously.

So i think theres something wrong with the bot, probly becuz my system is Win 7
i'm using win7 enterprise x64 and i've never noticed any lags or stops yet :s

and about the pet problem, i've already said, that the bot modifies send packets. that could cause problems with the pet.
when i add my own petfilter it should work again
Old 03/26/2011, 00:29   #1043

like the guy before me said...can someone please upload all the files or leave the links to all those things needed to bot on that *** **** swsro1 server...need loader, bot, sro_client if needed, all things...i've read all the comments and i didnt found any ****, only words...no links no nothing! so, can please anyone upload all the files, or send me a private msg with something...thanks!
oh...forgot to say about autoselect and silkmod and process patcher and autopot and everything! i'm not a noob but leave a guide for all kind of people if it's possible..a short and good guide!
Old 03/26/2011, 00:48   #1044

plzz add auto zerk in giant and kill giant first?
Old 03/26/2011, 00:49   #1045

plz also add updated date or when is the last update...
Old 03/26/2011, 01:59   #1046

lolkop, are u able to crack wizard bot to free version?
Old 03/26/2011, 02:19   #1047

Quote:
Originally Posted by daftones
plzz add auto zerk in giant and kill giant first?
Quote:
Originally Posted by daftones
plz also add updated date or when is the last update...
Check and Read first post please ¬¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbaobao
lolkop, are u able to crack wizard bot to free version?
He's making him own bot, & working perfect ¬¬ download and test it yourself..

Bug Report: Celestial Beast Bow lvl 3, don appear in skills list.

PD: i have win7 Ultimate 32 bits, working 100%
Old 03/26/2011, 02:55   #1048

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexucad000 View Post
like the guy before me said...can someone please upload all the files or leave the links to all those things needed to bot on that *** **** swsro1 server...need loader, bot, sro_client if needed, all things...i've read all the comments and i didnt found any ****, only words...no links no nothing! so, can please anyone upload all the files, or send me a private msg with something...thanks!
oh...forgot to say about autoselect and silkmod and process patcher and autopot and everything! i'm not a noob but leave a guide for all kind of people if it's possible..a short and good guide!

U ARE DAM right!! give us a bot for SWSRO1....please..
Old 03/26/2011, 02:57   #1049

Well, put the pet issue aside, i play with windowed SRO, mine bot only works well when i switch the screen to somewhere else, like im typing this reply, the bot is working perfectly, but if i switch back to game, it gets the delays back..

I also tired to use full screen, its the same delay
Old 03/26/2011, 12:24   #1050

Uhm a real suggestion ,autopicker, i mean like db-bot,you select the items you wanna pick and it pick