Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


[SWSRO][ZSZC] LOADER/BOT/AUTOPOT

Discussion on [SWSRO][ZSZC] LOADER/BOT/AUTOPOT within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 12/04/2009, 02:00   #541
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
are you guys not noticing this?
gangster617 is offline  
Old 12/05/2009, 21:25   #542
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangster617 View Post
are you guys not noticing this?
Use it at own risk. If u feel unsafe simply dont use it cuz lolkop is a respected member of elitepvp
Setzuka is offline  
Old 12/06/2009, 15:06   #543
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 734
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangster617 View Post
are you guys not noticing this?
Its called a false positive. Use at your own risk as Setzuka rightly said.
justpayne is offline  
Old 12/06/2009, 22:42   #544
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 555
Received Thanks: 145
well dosnt work for new ecsro - i crash all time with it
beasty. is offline  
Old 12/06/2009, 23:04   #545
 
elite*gold: 280
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,818
Received Thanks: 3,483
use the ecsro testserver autoseelct patch it will work with all versions of sro.
lolkop is offline  
Old 12/06/2009, 23:31   #546
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 555
Received Thanks: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolkop View Post
use the ecsro testserver autoseelct patch it will work with all versions of sro.
i did - but crashed , with the normal for ecsro it works - gonna check if autoselect is there too
nope no autoselect i'll try the other one again
edit: ok works now on public, had the crash on VIP but theres some bug atm dunno
edit2: kk works now fine =)
beasty. is offline  
Old 12/10/2009, 20:40   #547
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
does it work in Sjsro?
infinity001 is offline  
Old 12/10/2009, 23:16   #548
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,085
Received Thanks: 1,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinity001 View Post
does it work in Sjsro?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolkop View Post
Should work for MySRO and SjSRO too now =)

i've changed the system the loader works totally now it should automaticly detect the client you're using. you only have to select the division you're playing on!

if you start your silkroad.exe you see a list of all divisions in your media.

in this case Division1 = Ecsro, Division2 = Fembria, Division3 = Ecsro Vip
if there is no list if you start the silkroad.exe you have to use Division1!

I will add support for all sro_client.exe's (only private servers) i know. if its not working for your client upload your sro_client.exe and i will add it to the loader.

NOTE: If you do not trust the autologin simply do not set your logindata!

NOTE: The ECSRO Media.pk2 is allready partially english translated to use the loader for ECSRO you have to NOT select the english patch!

Features:
  • English Patch
  • Multiclient
  • Zoomhack
  • Swear Filter Removed
  • Nude Patch
  • Illegal Name Filter Removed
  • Startup Logo Removed
  • Autoselect & Grap Range set to ft.5000
  • NoDC
  • Autologin



use this patch to enable autoselect:
(still needed for ecsro)
(working for the new swsro version)
(needed for the actual Ecsro Testserver)

original sro_client.exe:



Autopot:
Note: the Autopot will ONLY pot the FIRST spawned pet



For all those who still ain't able to play ecsro i've upped the complete actual ecsro version including patched Media for autoselect, autopot and loader:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/287891037/ECSRO_1149.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/287890962/ECSRO_1149.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/287920386/ECSRO_1149.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/287921562/ECSRO_1149.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/287952158/ECSRO_1149.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/287952288/ECSRO_1149.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/288120590/ECSRO_1149.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/288120801/ECSRO_1149.part08.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/288166820/ECSRO_1149.part09.rar
yes
Darkness™ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2009, 23:44   #549
 
elite*gold: 280
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,818
Received Thanks: 3,483
the autopot does not work in sjsro!

everything else should work!
lolkop is offline  
Old 12/11/2009, 01:35   #550
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 23
just a little thing lolkop
i have ur loader edited by me jsut to have the basic stuff etc but i think u made a mistake bro

where it says :

;mc
;SWSRO
If memread($mid, 0x633D00, 'byte[2]') = '0x7547' Then
memwrite($mid, 0x633D00, 'EB')
$sw=True
EndIf
If memread($mid, 0x633D6C, 'byte[2]') = '0x751F' Then
memwrite($mid, 0x633D6C, 'EB')
$sw=True
EndIf
;ECSRO
If memread($mid, 0x633C70, 'byte[2]') = '0x7547' Then
memwrite($mid, 0x633C70, 'EB')
$ec=True
EndIf
If memread($mid, 0x633CDC, 'byte[2]') = '0x751F' Then
memwrite($mid, 0x633CDC, 'EB')
$ec=True
EndIf
;SJSRO/MYSRO
If memread($mid, 0x5E2506, 'byte[2]') = '0x754A' Then
memwrite($mid, 0x5E2506, "EB")
$my=True
EndIf
If memread($mid, 0x5E2578, 'byte[2]') = '0x7522' Then
memwrite($mid, 0x5E2578, "EB")
$my=True
EndIf

the one that says swsro i think its for ecsro cuz i delete all and put only ecsro and it says please run silkroad.exe first and when i put only the swsro it opens so i think you have to change it just trying to help bro .
Frolox is offline  
Old 12/11/2009, 02:56   #551
 
elite*gold: 280
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,818
Received Thanks: 3,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frolox View Post
just a little thing lolkop
i have ur loader edited by me jsut to have the basic stuff etc but i think u made a mistake bro

where it says :

;mc
;SWSRO
If memread($mid, 0x633D00, 'byte[2]') = '0x7547' Then
memwrite($mid, 0x633D00, 'EB')
$sw=True
EndIf
If memread($mid, 0x633D6C, 'byte[2]') = '0x751F' Then
memwrite($mid, 0x633D6C, 'EB')
$sw=True
EndIf
;ECSRO
If memread($mid, 0x633C70, 'byte[2]') = '0x7547' Then
memwrite($mid, 0x633C70, 'EB')
$ec=True
EndIf
If memread($mid, 0x633CDC, 'byte[2]') = '0x751F' Then
memwrite($mid, 0x633CDC, 'EB')
$ec=True
EndIf
;SJSRO/MYSRO
If memread($mid, 0x5E2506, 'byte[2]') = '0x754A' Then
memwrite($mid, 0x5E2506, "EB")
$my=True
EndIf
If memread($mid, 0x5E2578, 'byte[2]') = '0x7522' Then
memwrite($mid, 0x5E2578, "EB")
$my=True
EndIf

the one that says swsro i think its for ecsro cuz i delete all and put only ecsro and it says please run silkroad.exe first and when i put only the swsro it opens so i think you have to change it just trying to help bro .
you're right but its not a fault the ecsro one was made for the old version now that they've stolen the swsro files again the ecsro part is not needed anymore =)

but i know some ppl still using the old ecsro client so there's no need to delete it =)

if you do not delete anything it will work normaly =)

anyways thx for your comment ^__^
lolkop is offline  
Old 12/11/2009, 08:59   #552
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 5
everything (loader, auto select patch and auto-pot) on the begin post works for SJSRO?
i'm using SPS Loader and and auto-login tool and a bot and auto-potion tool but if i can use the tools on the begin post i only need the loader the auto-pot and the private server bot of you
Zephyros* is offline  
Old 12/11/2009, 09:21   #553
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 3
It doesnt seem to work for me with the new test server. Every time I execute it, it simply doesnt respond after few seconds..
Kit_Kat is offline  
Old 12/11/2009, 11:30   #554
 
elite*gold: 280
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,818
Received Thanks: 3,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by gertje2306 View Post
everything (loader, auto select patch and auto-pot) on the begin post works for SJSRO?
i'm using SPS Loader and and auto-login tool and a bot and auto-potion tool but if i can use the tools on the begin post i only need the loader the auto-pot and the private server bot of you
bot and loader are working for sjsro and mysro too...

can't make the autopot work cuz i don't have no mysro account :/
lolkop is offline  
Old 12/11/2009, 13:53   #555
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 5
the auto-select patch at the begin post works for SJSRO?
Zephyros* is offline  

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.