Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


[SWSRO][ZSZC] LOADER/BOT/AUTOPOT

Discussion on [SWSRO][ZSZC] LOADER/BOT/AUTOPOT within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 08/17/2009, 19:46   #196
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 65
OMG noobs if you dont trust to lolkop dont use his soft. It only false warning. U dont need autoselect patch. Download media from babe. This one containt autoselect.

Lolkop thx for work and dont looking on these noob posts

b1gloRD is offline  
Old 08/17/2009, 20:34   #197
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
i do what lolkops settings said but wont work .. please execute silkroad.exe ?!? can any1 say me what should i need to do?
xPacXx is offline  
Old 08/17/2009, 20:54   #198
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 6
Awesome tool
skill2chill is offline  
Old 08/18/2009, 01:49   #199
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusrh View Post
Virus? Antivira Antivirus detect a trojan

use this patch to enable autoselect:
swsro_autoselect.exe
...
How should that work ?
rando598 is offline  
Old 08/18/2009, 13:31   #200
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
any1 can upload *** **** stall network fix patch?
file from rs has been deleted
Sorry mate, I don't have it. I use the media.pk2 from babbe0 which also translates the stallnetwork. Here's link [ ].
PhameUs is offline  
Old 08/18/2009, 13:33   #201
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPacXx View Post
i do what lolkops settings said but wont work .. please execute silkroad.exe ?!? can any1 say me what should i need to do?
lmao. You just tried to execute SRO_Client. Try execute ''silkroad.exe''.

EDIT:
Oh ****, excuse-moi for the double post. :$
PhameUs is offline  
Old 08/18/2009, 21:31   #202
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
some1 answer me, why i get dc after 1-2 min then i open auto potion and it hapens always >.>
wadas is offline  
Old 08/19/2009, 09:41   #203
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhameUs View Post
lmao. You just tried to execute SRO_Client. Try execute ''silkroad.exe''.

EDIT:
Oh ****, excuse-moi for the double post. :$
lolkop, fix the loader. It's trying to open SRO_client and then it will give you the error "Please Execute the "Silkroad.exe.""

EDIT:
I fixed it nvm.
For those who has this problem, just download the original SRO_client, you can find it in the first post.
PhameUs is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2009, 17:13   #204
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 4
i cant seem to get it to work O.o
i downloaded the old client but i still get errors
i tried without english patch error, without any thing just lauch same error xD

with english patch


without



so what to do?
maybe im missing something xD
Tiger92 is offline  
Old 08/19/2009, 21:59   #205
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
useless but will use
chong_kennard is offline  
Old 08/20/2009, 14:41   #206
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger92 View Post
i cant seem to get it to work O.o
i downloaded the old client but i still get errors
i tried without english patch error, without any thing just lauch same error xD

with english patch


without



so what to do?
maybe im missing something xD
Can't see the images. Upload them again.
PhameUs is offline  
Old 08/20/2009, 16:08   #207
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,702
Received Thanks: 1,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhameUs View Post
lolkop, fix the loader. It's trying to open SRO_client and then it will give you the error "Please Execute the "Silkroad.exe.""

EDIT:
I fixed it nvm.
For those who has this problem, just download the original SRO_client, you can find it in the first post.
Exactly,thats what you need to do if you get that error.Thanks
audi0slave is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2009, 06:17   #208
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 5
Welcome I', looking for a new translate mediapk2 for serwer sunworld but,
I would like to have the extra built-in zoom rage autoselect but don't have any extra new style atack or buffs [Normal pk2].

Please provide a link, thanks in advance
zbgruby is offline  
Old 08/21/2009, 18:23   #209
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 105
lolkop, can you explain me why your autoselect patch gets shown as a virus? The name of this virus is TR/PSW.OnlineGames.vhqq
After checking what this virus does i've found this interessting thing:

Side effects:
• Drops a malicious file
• Registry modification
• Steals information


Stealing It tries to steal the following information:
– Passwords typed into 'password input fields'



Soruce:

I would recommend a ban if this is true what i've found. i hope lolkop can give me a good reason.
Flupy is offline  
Old 08/21/2009, 20:26   #210
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flupy View Post
lolkop, can you explain me why your autoselect patch gets shown as a virus? The name of this virus is TR/PSW.OnlineGames.vhqq
After checking what this virus does i've found this interessting thing:

Side effects:
Drops a malicious file
Registry modification
Steals information


Stealing It tries to steal the following information:
Passwords typed into 'password input fields'



Soruce:

I would recommend a ban if this is true what i've found. i hope lolkop can give me a good reason.
I dont think so.
Lolkop said:
"i will not create any pk2 patches anymore since all those noobish ppl cryed for viruses in my patchers <.<
don't wanna be blamed for any lost accounts so do it on your own and stop waiting for me to do it for you <.<
i'll keep the loader and the autopot updated but thats all... if ppl don't wan't help they won't get it. thats the way it goes"

My opinion it is only false warning or something bad in patching system. I trust to lolkop and I think he is fair good guy.

Thx lolkop for your work
b1gloRD is offline  

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.