Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Mastry Dealer (Sell To Your Players Mastries Scrolls)

Discussion on [Release] Mastry Dealer (Sell To Your Players Mastries Scrolls) within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/27/2013, 08:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
HOT FIX
- fixing Fire & Light & Cold .

Download Version 1.2 from
Old 01/27/2013, 11:08   #17

Received Thanks: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed4ever2u View Post
now i will will release their krall mastery Dealer Please note that its not their own system its emulation for their good work
Even though I don't seem to be able to decipher it properly.. will you kindly delete that part? It's not even close to mines, the only similarity are the icons in use.

Before you "emulate" the features, you should take a look into the server first, I feel offended when I read that your tools have allegedly the same functionality.

And now work on the skill generating based on the level they choose, cause you missed that out.
Old 01/27/2013, 19:09   #18

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
Even though I don't seem to be able to decipher it properly.. will you kindly delete that part? It's not even close to mines, the only similarity are the icons in use.

Before you "emulate" the features, you should take a look into the server first, I feel offended when I read that your tools have allegedly the same functionality.

And now work on the skill generating based on the level they choose, cause you missed that out.
why so mad?
you can simply motive me to do better like you used to be my *** father !
seriously I'm not in fight or challenge with my *** father its just .... humm
that guy who call himself overlimit i feel pain in my d**** every time i see him type smthing about ludoworks.
and please open your skype to chat for a while .
Old 01/28/2013, 01:06   #19

elite*gold: 65
dafaq is mastry? never heard about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2013, 16:18   #20

Received Thanks: 1,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by “Pachenko” View Post
dafaq is mastry? never heard about it.
The name is very similar to "mastery" dealer which helps you level your masteries with ease. In this case OP left out the letter "e" to create his own name for the tool.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2013, 17:48   #21

Epvp members shows their retardness once again, sad but true.
Couldnt some of you cyber bullier stop bullying developers.
Just because some of you, in high possibility got bullied in real life aswell.

Seriously....

Good job ahmad.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2013, 17:51   #22

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
this reminds me of el masry xd
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2013, 18:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSroFreak View Post
Epvp members shows their retardness once again, sad but true.
Couldnt some of you cyber bullier stop bullying developers.
Just because some of you, in high possibility got bullied in real life aswell.

Seriously....

Good job ahmad.
because i cant talk or write in good English means that i'm noob

ALOT of lovely TURKISH pple dont know how to speak english but they are GR8 coders .
seriously stop Racism
Old 01/28/2013, 18:55   #24

elite*gold: 130
Trust me, it is not the matter of nationality... Every country has good coders, don't they?

Thing is, speaking a language properly makes you look quite normal. It is basic, it's general, it has nothing special with it. However, if you DON'T, that is under the average.
- But that's not the point! You don't even INTEND to speak english properly...

Let me remind you, it has nothing to do with your coding or sth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2013, 19:21   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed4ever2u View Post
because i cant talk or write in good English means that i'm noob

ALOT of lovely TURKISH pple dont know how to speak english but they are GR8 coders .
seriously stop Racism
lovely
turkish

choose one

and guess why 99.9999% of the world hates turkey and the other countries in that region.
Because almost all are retarded small-minded faggots who will just try to blow up your home, because of religion(that's why i call them small-minded)
true story
There is not one turk i know irl who is nice to anyone besides other turks(his brothers and sisters, because they are all just one big "family" anyway) and there are A LOT of turks in austria(man I tell ya! a lot. really)
I would call them the scum(almost all of them) of the world, but that would get me banned, eh

And don't just start hitting at me now, because we all know that this is the truth
Old 01/28/2013, 19:58   #26

Schikl, I dont where do you come from, but anyway, seems like turks contributed much in your country.

Humans today , get hated when they contribute in something and be successful.

So dont tell me, everyone hates turks, only "small-minded" as you say... are the real haters in the world.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/28/2013, 20:07   #27

I've met a few of them (Turks) that are fluent English speakers. Problem with SRO Turks is that they're mostly kids playing. They do not respect other people, if you don't want to give them what they ask for, they start insulting you.
This is a nice release, even though it's not quite like Caipi's.
Another thing, I really can't understand why you wrote 'Mastry'. I understand that you want it to be different, but why do you insist on failing so hard? Because that's what it is, a fail. And a big one.
Old 01/28/2013, 20:29   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSroFreak View Post
Schikl, I dont where do you come from, but anyway, seems like turks contributed much in your country.

Humans today , get hated when they contribute in something and be successful.

So dont tell me, everyone hates turks, only "small-minded" as you say... are the real haters in the world.
they contributed something? lolol
there are some who are working like everyone else does
the rest of them sits at home doing NOTHING
And they get a lot of children so they get more child support. fact.
so there are even more turks running around

those were the older ones and I'll get to the young ones now
The only thing they do is stand around at train stations, mc donalds or any other place where they don't need to do anything. they start picking at random people(don't ask me why) won't go to school(at lot of them, not all)
and if they grow up they will just be as lazy as now and only live from our(our: austrian people) money. this is what they are doing(or not doing)

I would have no problem with them if they would behave like every other normal human does. go to work/school or w/e and adapt(they can't live in austria the way they do in turkey or somewhere down there. that's just not the same world)
I would welcome them with open arms, but they won't change anyway and this is the reason why i hate turks
Old 01/28/2013, 20:33   #29

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
lovely
turkish

choose one

and guess why 99.9999% of the world hates turkey and the other countries in that region.
Because almost all are retarded small-minded faggots who will just try to blow up your home, because of religion(that's why i call them small-minded)
true story
There is not one turk i know irl who is nice to anyone besides other turks(his brothers and sisters, because they are all just one big "family" anyway) and there are A LOT of turks in austria(man I tell ya! a lot. really)
I would call them the scum(almost all of them) of the world, but that would get me banned, eh

And don't just start hitting at me now, because we all know that this is the truth
Dear Sir, you're wrong.
I am a lovely & Turk and i claim that i can speak english as much as you do.
And I think i got enough contributions for this community.

One more thing about me, I hate some arabians/egyptians/turks as well, some of them really ruin this world. However, I meet great egyptians everyday.

Racism is bad.
Old 01/28/2013, 21:00   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Dear Sir, you're wrong.
I am a lovely & Turk and i claim that i can speak english as much as you do.
And I think i got enough contributions for this community.
I said "almost" which implies that there are exceptions
I've met a few nice turks online(never irl), but these really were exceptions(like 5-7 in my entire life)