Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How to reduce lag/dc on chinese pservers

Discussion on [Guide]How to reduce lag/dc on chinese pservers within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/02/2009, 17:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
how can i understand that i am connected to Hong Kong serer
I only can see The Chinese Flag ?? help !!
Old 07/03/2009, 00:27   #17

elite*gold: 12
this will even give u more lags lol...
u connect to the china proxy... china proxy = bad ping for europeans... then u connect to the server also a bad ping...
Old 07/05/2009, 21:10   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by _FightZ_ View Post
this will even give u more lags lol...
u connect to the china proxy... china proxy = bad ping for europeans... then u connect to the server also a bad ping...
Proxyswitcher is only available for website^^ Don't work for any other aplications
Old 04/04/2010, 17:26   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLO21 View Post
Proxyswitcher is only available for website^^ Don't work for any other aplications
What does it mean? "only available for website"
(How it works..)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] How to reduce lag with multiple clients on
09/27/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
Don't really know if anyone has thought of this, hopefully I'm the first. So anyway, it's just a trick to reduce FPS lag, not server lag or anything like that just FPS lag. Okay so here is how you do it: Step 1: Open up all the clients and log in start botting or start stalling or whatever you want to do. Step 2: Press V (or the key you have set that makes monsters and people invisible) and hold it and press alt+tab and switch to another window. Step 3: Enjoy lag-less stalling/botting :)...
[Guide]How to Reduce Lags! (SWSRO)
05/30/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
Well, since registration is opened and many people joined especially to SunWorld server 2...unfortunately lags/delay started! (atleast for me,i never had much lags before!) Before Swsro2 was Hosted in China, and now in USA, and I am living in Israel, far away from the server host (in united states). However I searched an VPN Program that connecting to USA proxy, and it really reducing my lags ingame! :: Download :: Get Behind the Shield! Hotspot Shield by AnchorFree
[Guide]How to reduce the lags!
04/06/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 58 Replies
well i was searching for guides how to reduce lags in mmorpg...or any games since i had lags in sunworld2. and now after what i did i got no lags ..working like a Charm. so i found way how to reduce the lags ingame, that working for me atleast. *Working on windows xp SP 2+! (about vista,wind7 i didnt tried) so i don't know. now you will edit the registry TcpAckFrequency & TCPNoDelay.
Guide to reduce the lag!
12/31/2005 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Guide -- (Sorry the information on my computer is dutch because im from Holland but its most likely the same interface as yours) For all people that experience lag problems heres a little guide to help you - First of all download the ATI or GeForce update http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/xiphu/4ss. jpg - In options put the Graphic Quality to the Lowest and put screen on 800x600 http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/xiphu/2ss. jpg