Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] How to NOT get disconnect every 5-10 minutes !

Discussion on [GUIDE] How to NOT get disconnect every 5-10 minutes ! within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GUIDE] How to NOT get disconnect every 5-10 minutes !

Hello ElitePVPers
I had a problem with this and tried to search everywhere and I found .. nothing Only the problem with the DBConnect.asp ... I pmed few people only Getzabelz returned an answer thanks for this

So if you are getting a disconnect after 5-10 minutes playing in your server, the problem is from the AgentServer(X-trap) I search in google and found a good AgentServer (not sure but I think its from RZ and Chernobyl* posted it) So the only thing you have to do is to replace your agent server and you are done.

It is not something very hard, but it took me some time to find out what is happening and how to fix it. I hope it will help some1.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Mini-Guide] Fixing Item Mall Crash in 5 minutes.
02/20/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 19 Replies
# REMOVED I left elitepvpers.
[Guide]How to fix Disconnect when Pressing Start on DB BOT
08/20/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Alright since it seems other ppl got dat problem too ill make a quick Guide how to get the Bot working again. I Think the bug is caused because u cant have 2 Different bot configs with 0.8 Version. Or because u cant Multiclient anymore with the Old Loader somehow. 1.Make a fresh install of SRO and Patch it to the latest Patch. 2.Get everything from this Thread and follow the...
[iBot] Why i get disconnect after 5 minutes ???!!
05/18/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Someone know why i get disconnect after 5 started ibot .. ??? I follow all perfect ... ( from here iBot - Silkroad Online Bot ) and still get disconnect ... Someone know why ???
[GUIDE]How to disable DC all 5 minutes with bot
01/11/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
Put a normal return scroll in your inventory. That's it. edit: GIVE ME TANKS IF IT HELPED!!! :D :D :D (joking) :P
[GUIDE] 1-60 In 20 Minutes on Retail
10/16/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
When I first read about Blizzard's new Recruit-a-Friend program, I thought it was a great way to get friends to catch up quickly. The zhevra mount was just a silly little bonus. The feature that lets players grant a level to a lower-level friend with every two levels had so much potential that it had some players crying out in the forums. Well, WoW Insider reader Brian has actually gone out and done what those players had feared -- he leveled a character from 1-60 in less than 20 minutes using...