Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PK2 Editing check this out.

Discussion on PK2 Editing check this out. within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PK2 Editing check this out.

Alright so this is what i what im planning to do, i want to change the glowes of the weapons on my private home server, To prevent people from dl a new media pk2 i want to add the strings in my data pk2 so the launcher will dl the files for the players.

I got the colours for the glowes finished already, all i want to do is to replace the old ones in the data pk2 with my new ones, could anyone write a short explanation in how to do this?

Thanks in Advance.

bump

bump

Could anyone answer?
Old 11/18/2011, 15:32   #2

like *Belive Me* .. -.-"
Old 11/20/2011, 16:54   #3

Just edit the glows in the media.pk2 by editing the values i beleive there is 3 values for Red, Green, Blue as standard then there is another glow which allows multiple glows. where you change the intervals of the glow for example it changes from red->Gold->Blue etc

Once youv'e edited what glows you want, just place the edited media.pk2 files in the correct folders and subfolders in Patch_Internal folder which should be in the SMC folder. (<--lol)

Then launch your SMC and click onthe Modulepatch Button,Now rightclick on SR_Client, then left click on Patch:SR_Client 22.

You can see now the latest version and below the patch version with an empty field to the right. Here you just add the current year, month, day and an additional _1 if this is the first patch you will do today. If you patch more patches the same day you just give them a _2 or _3 and so on.

Now click Read Patch Data and SMC will check the files and remove any unknown formats if found. Now click Analyze patch data and finally Start Upload.
Once done click Server control and start common service again.

(Copy pasted from P auf K)

This should allow all your players to download the glows when they start the launcher.
Thanks
1 User